Protiviti - Senior Consultant - Internal Audit (3-5 yrs)
Protiviti - Senior Consultant - Internal Audit - Bangalore
Key Responsibilities :
- Spearhead internal client facing teams and guide them on solution delivery. Independently lead smaller modules of the engagement
- Identify, assess and monitor risks by developing a risk management plan and strategy and identify opportunities to improve business processes
- Assist clients in addressing compliance, financial, operational and strategic risk
- Assist team members in developing technical and professional competency. Coach, train and support consultants in the team.
- Independently execute assignments.
- Typical assignments comprise of conducting reviews of systems, internal controls, re-engineering processes, documentation of Standard Operating Procedures, and cost & working capital optimization.
- Effectively deliver tasks on projects as guided by the management team - Manage multiple assignments and related project internal teams
- Meet quality guidelines within the established turnaround time (or allotted budget) for assigned requests
- Establish deep relationships with client personnel (at appropriate levels) by understanding clients perspective
- Assist clients with testing internal process controls and developing internal audit plans
- Assess the current state of an organization's internal control/Sarbanes-Oxley Act framework and help clients drive value and efficiency in their internal controls by implementing leading practices
- Constantly monitor project progress, manage risk and verify key stakeholders are kept informed about progress and expected outcomes. Participate in sales and support business development initiatives.
Desired Profile :
- CA (1st attempt preferred) /MBA (from a top tier business school) with a commerce background would be preferred
- Minimum 3+ years experience in a related field, preferably in internal audit, consulting, advisory, professional services and/or industry
- Understand the current accounting principals and internal control concepts (COSO, COBIT)
- Working knowledge of auditing processes and methodologies, including flowcharting - Working knowledge of Sarbanes-Oxley Act provisions and methodologies for achieving compliance
- Working knowledge of Companies Act 2013
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite applications. Prior project management and supervisory skills required.
- Strong internal personnel, analytical skills and management skills
- Good oral and written communication skills including documentation of findings and recommendations
- Able to handle highly confidential information in a strictly professional manner
- Able to maintain professional demeanor in times of high stress. Open to travel as per client requirements.