Talent Acquisition - ME & India at Protiviti
Views:17166 Applications:1048 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:52
Protiviti - Senior Consultant/Assistant Manager - Human Capital Consulting Domain - IIM/FMS/MDI/XLRI (4-7 yrs)
Senior Consultant/ Assistant Manager - Human Capital Consulting
We have few exciting opportunities opened up for the role of Senior Consultant/ Assistant Manager in our Human Capital consulting team.
- Senior Consultant/ Assistant Manager works in a client facing role and take on the responsibility of advising clients on talent and organization development challenges. They deliver value to our clients by helping them address complex HR related issues and deliver on a sound HR strategy. Typical projects comprise of identifying and designing organizational levels of responsibility, designing competency frameworks, developing organization structures and conducting reviews of systems, processes and policies.
- They would demonstrate in-depth technical capabilities and professional knowledge by staying abreast of current business and industry trends relevant to the client's business. They establish deep relationships with client personnel (at appropriate levels) by understanding client's perspective and become the de-facto go-to-person. Their work output is expected to be of outstanding quality. They constantly monitor project progress, manage risk and verify key stakeholders are kept informed about progress and expected outcomes.
This is a travelling role and the incumbent should enjoy travelling to all ME countries for longer durations (mainly Bahrain, UAE, Qatar, Kuwait and KSA) identifying new business opportunities, build new client relationships, and as part of project execution.
Selected personnel will be based out of our SaudiArabia office.
Role Requirements :
- Work with senior team personnel to design solutions that address Talent Management challenges; Designing Reward Structures; Mapping of internal and external job logics through use of Job Evaluation systems; Acquire knowledge of using Job Evaluation system and designing grading structures; Succession & Career planning within an organization.
- Design and develop solutions to People & organization development challenges.
- Design Performance Management Frameworks, link and use competency frameworks, linking of various personal development frameworks into career enhancement models.
- Conducting current state assessments and due diligence to current operating models to suggest changes to policies, procedures and systems.
- Develop HR policies, processes and conduct HR function audits.
Desired Profile :
- Minimum 4 years experience in HR consulting, advisory, professional services and/or OD roles in industry. Preferably with a background in a leading audit-advisory-consulting firm or an HR project based organization of international repute.
- MBA (from a top tier business school) with an engineering background preferred. A good mix of education and experience will be useful.
- Able to develop Competency frameworks, organization structures, job descriptions, HR policies, processes and procedures, Job evaluation and grading exercises
- Able to design solutions to address Talent Management challenges employee performance evaluation, reward structure, succession & career planning
- Develop HR function effectiveness assessment, organization structures and bench-marking
- Design structural options and operating HR models using leading practice design principles
- Advise clients on Corporate governance and management structures
- Design solutions to address Talent Management challenges including Workforce Planning, Recruitment, Employee Performance Evaluation, Learning & Development, Succession & Career Path Planning
- Able to design reward strategies covering executive pay and incentive schemes
- Conduct strategic change management and communication strategy
- Conduct and facilitate workshops for change with senior client leadership
- Strong analytical skills to undertake secondary research, gather market intelligence related to assigned projects and make sound recommendations backed by research outcomes
- Excellent communication, presentation and time management skills.
- Excellent delivery skills and domain/technical knowledge.
- Able to multi-task and regular travel across Middle East to meet client needs.
About Us :
Protiviti delivers deep expertise, objective insights, a tailored approach and unparalleled collaboration to help leaders face the future with confidence. Our consulting solutions span critical business problems in technology, business process, analytics, risk, compliance, transactions and internal audit. We are committed to attracting and developing a diverse workforce of professionals that share the common value of collaboration. As an organization, we believe that by teaming together, with each other, and our clients, we can see beyond the surface of changes and problems organizations face in this fast changing world to discover opportunities others might miss and face the future with greater confidence.
Our more than 4,500 people serve clients through the network of Protiviti and independently owned Member Firms in more than 70 offices in over 20 countries. We have served over 60% of FORTUNE 1000- companies and 35% of FORTUNE Global 500- companies. Our people and organization have consistently been recognized by FORTUNE and Consulting Magazine as a best company to work for. In the Middle East Region, Protiviti's member firm is a leading provider of business consulting, internal audit, risk management, technology, forensic and fraud investigation, human capital and transaction services. Protiviti member firms are separate and independent legal entities, are not agents of other firms in the Protiviti network, and have no authority to obligate or bind other firms in the Protiviti network.