Protiviti - Deputy Manager - Internal Audit - Business Risk Advisory - CA (3-5 yrs)
- Risk consultants work in a client facing role and take on the responsibility of identifying, assessing and monitoring risks by developing a risk management plan and strategy. They assist clients in addressing compliance, financial, operational and strategic risk.
- They work in teams to provide high-quality execution of projects for clients across a wide range of industries. Typical projects comprise of conducting reviews of systems, processes and internal controls. They provide recommendations to clients for improvement or remediation and draft reports on gaps & key issues requiring redress.
- Risk consultants demonstrate in-depth technical capabilities and professional knowledge by staying abreast of current business and industry trends relevant to the client's business.
- They establish deep relationships with client personnel (at appropriate levels) by understanding client's perspective and become the de-facto - go-to-person. Their work output is expected to be of outstanding quality.
- They constantly monitor project progress, manage risk and verify key stakeholders are kept informed about progress and expected outcomes.
- Risk consultants also participate in sales and support business development initiatives. In addition, they get opportunities to perform research and contribute to the development of thought leadership. If assigned, they are expected to coach, train and support junior members in the team.
- Risk professionals assist clients with testing internal process controls and developing internal audit plans. They assess the current state of an organization's internal control/Sarbanes-Oxley Act framework and help clients drive value and efficiency in their internal controls utilizing the latest technology and leading practices.
Desired profile :
- Qualified CA in 1st/2nd attempt with good internal audit experience.
- 4+ years experience in a related field (Business Risk), internal audit, preferably in professional services and/or industry.
- Understanding of business processes and internal control concepts (COSO, COBIT), control rationalization, optimization, effectiveness and efficiency; knowledge of process gaps identification and auditing methodologies (including flow charting), IT Infrastructure, Sarbanes-Oxley Act provisions and methodologies for achieving compliance
- Experience related to implementation of variety of research and information gathering strategies, conduct risk assessment, perform and interpret gap analysis and development of risk remediation strategies
- Experience in conducting audit in SAP environment would be an added advantage
- Skills in project management and engagement closure would be useful
- Certification in CIA/CISA/CPA is preferred but not essential
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite applications
Key Personal Attributes :
- A good blend of creative thinking and rigorous analysis in solving business problems
- Possesses excellent oral, written communication and presentation skills. Adept at preparing and presenting reports to an audience.
- A strong client focus on effectively serving client needs and developing productive working relationships with client personnel. Stay abreast of current business and economic developments and new pronouncements/ standards relevant to the client's business.
- Must work well in a team-oriented environment as well as independently. Work with team members to set goals and responsibilities for specific engagements. Fosters teamwork and innovation.
- Mature, proactive and displays initiative. Manages own and others time well. Able to work under pressure.
- Enjoys traveling and meeting new people. Ability to travel (Domestic & International) as necessary to meet client needs. Second language skills and international business experience will be useful.
About Us :
Protiviti (www.protiviti.com) is a global consulting firm that helps companies solve problems in finance, technology, operations, governance, risk and internal audit. Through our network of more than 70 offices in over 20 countries, we have served more than 35% of Fortune 1000 and Global 500 companies. We also work with smaller, growing companies, including those looking to go public, as well as with government agencies. Protiviti is a wholly owned subsidiary of Robert Half International Inc. (NYSE: RHI). Founded in 1948, Robert Half International is a member of the S&P 500 index.
The India member firm of Protiviti (www.protiviti.co.in), PI Advisory Private Limited, is a leading provider of business consulting, internal audit, risk management, technology, and transaction services.
Consulting Domain : We undertake projects in the areas of Internal Audit, Risk Consulting, Business Improvement, IT consulting, Data Analytics and Forensics.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.