Protiviti - Consultant - Internal Audit (2-3 yrs)
Protiviti - Consultant 3 - Internal Audit - Bangalore
Key Responsibilities :
- Identify, assess and monitor risks by developing a risk management plan and strategy
- Assist clients in addressing compliance, financial, operational and strategic risk
- Assist clients with testing internal process controls and developing internal audit plans
- Assess the current state of an organization's internal control/Sarbanes-Oxley Act framework and help clients drive value and efficiency in their internal controls by implementing leading practices.
- Professional knowledge by staying abreast of current business and industry trends relevant to the client's business.
- Conduct reviews of systems, processes and internal controls
- Provide recommendations to clients for improvement or remediation and draft reports on gaps and key issues requiring redress
- Demonstrate in-depth technical capabilities and professional knowledge by staying abreast of current business and industry trends relevant to the client's business - Establish deep relationships with client personnel (at appropriate levels) by understanding clients perspective
- Constantly monitor project progress, manage risk and verify key stakeholders are kept informed about progress and expected outcomes
- Work in teams to provide high-quality execution of projects for clients across a wide range of industries. Coach, train and support junior members in the team.
Desired Profile :
- CA (1st attempt preferred) /MBA (from a top tier business school) with a commerce background would be preferred
- Experience in a related field (Business Risk) or internal audit during articleship will be preferred
- Understanding of business processes and internal control concepts (COSO, COBIT), control rationalization, optimization, effectiveness and efficiency; knowledge of process gaps identification and auditing methodologies (including flowcharting), & Sarbanes-Oxley Act provisions
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite applications
- Self starter with ability to work under pressure. Should be mature, proactive and display initiative.
- Demonstrate maturity, proactiveness and initiative at all the times
- Should possess excellent analytical, interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Able to manage own and others time well
- Open to travel as per client requirements