Recruitment Team at Proptiger
Views:4075 Applications:511 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:257
PropTiger.com - Assistant Manager/Deputy Manager - Talent Acquisition & Business Partnering (1-7 yrs)
Our Vision :
Delivering trustworthy experiences that you cherish for a lifetime.
Our Mission :
To be the first choice for our consumers and partners in their journey of discovering, renting, buying, selling, and financing a home. We do that we data, design, technology and above all the passion of our people, while delivering value to our shareholders.
Our Culture :
Culture forms the core of our foundation and our effort towards creating an engaging workplace has resulted in Elara Technologies (PropTiger & Makaan) featuring among the coveted list of India's best 100 companies to work for in 2017 by Great Place to work Institute, in partnership with The Economic Times.
What does this role hold for you ??
- This role is responsible to attract and select the best-in-class talent from our target industry segments. Establish and develop effective working relationships with all stakeholders
- Develop and implement ideas for improving the talent acquisition process and outcomes; identify key sourcing channels; develop and implement creative sourcing strategies, effectively gathering research, making direct contact calls, networking, leveraging relevant social media and employee referrals.
- Lead and own the Recruitment cycle which includes working closely with Senior Leadership, attracting and selecting appropriate talent, salary negotiations and on boarding.
- Responsible for effectively communicating the employer brand with potential talent and forging strong partnerships with the HR team, relevant stakeholders and recruiters.
- Taking initiatives in organizing recruitment drives and assisting in hiring resources for critical requirements.
- Gather and Understand from the external market, best practices to further improve the recruitment process
Business Partner :
- Align the local people initiatives with global business agenda as well as with cross business agenda within the Region.
- Build a robust employee engagement strategy and drive implementation of the same - Support the design and execution of employee Reward & Recognition initiatives
- Drive timely and fair Performance Management & Assessment - development plans for key talent and corrective plans for low performers
- Support the managers in appropriate career management of their team members
- Partner in the process of Policy formation; and ensure implementation and adherence to the policies
- Ensure appropriate documentation to safeguard against legal and reputational risks
- Address Employee Relations matters with regular incident management, investigations