Proptiger - Team Manager - Broker Aggregation (5-8 yrs)
Who we are- ?
The combined entity of PropTiger - Makaan and Housing.com, two of India's leading online real estate service providers, is India's first truly online-to-offline (O2O) real estate services platform. PropTiger is the largest online residential real estate brokerage firm, having completed transactions worth $1.5 billion since its inception in 2011, while Housing.com is India's most popular online platform for home search, receiving over 4 million visits every month.
We are the only player in India offering the full range of services in the real estate space, such as personalized search, virtual viewing, site visits, legal and financial diligence, negotiations, property registration, home loans and post- sales service. Our objective is to bring the best-in-class services to consumers and create a unified technology-driven platform that can serve all needs of consumers, developers and brokers, with respect to buying, selling and renting of homes. We leverage the power of technology and data to make the home buying experience rewarding and easy-to-use and functions on the fundamentals of trust, transparency and expertise. As a digital marketplace with an exhaustive range of property listings, we know it is easy to get lost. We guide home buyers right from the start of their home search to the very end.
We are led by seasoned professionals from the top B-schools like Harvard Business School, Stanford, ISB, IIM-B, IMT, IT-BHU, ICAI and prominent companies where they have made significant contributions in their respective domains. Our team is young, talented, creative, supercharged and is spread across India through a network of offices in 12 cities.
Elara Technologies Pte. Ltd., which owns PropTiger, Housing & Makaan, is funded by some of the biggest investors including NewsCorp, SoftBank, REA, SAIF and Accel Partner. NewsCorp is a New-York based global media and information services company and has a substantial presence in online real estate. NewsCorp also has a significant stake in Star TV. REA is the leading digital real estate company in Australia and has a controlling stake in iProperty, which has a significant presence in Malaysia, Hong Kong, Indonesia and Thailand. REA also owns a significant stake in Move, Inc., which was acquired by News Corp in November 2014. Move operates realtor.com, which has since become the second largest digital real estate company in the US. SoftBank Group Corp. is a Japanese multinational telecommunications and Internet corporation headquartered in Tokyo, Japan. SoftBank has significant investments in brands such as SnapDeal and Ola. Prominent investments of SAIF partners are JustDial, Makemytrip and HomeShop18 and Accel Partners owns a stake in Facebook, Flipkart and Myntra.
What does this role hold for you ?
- Responsibility for the entire process of lead management, sales and business development for the region.
- Driving width & depth of real estate broker aggregation business.
- Responsible for handling and channeling the team
- Broker acquisition drives and lead generation to build transacting real estate channel.
- Responsibility for achieving transaction revenue targets for designated territories / developer
- Providing the market intelligence, data analytics and insights for the marketing team to launch the right promotional and customer communication initiatives.
- Responsibility for achieving targets in the designated areas.
- Developing and maintaining of database regular reporting &follow-ups.
- Mapping of new projects and new builders in designated territories, acquisition of new projects and new builders to ensure coverage across designated territory.
Apply if you have-
- Post-graduation degree with 5 to 8 years of experience in B2B/Channel sales responsibility.
- Having worked in a real estate business could be a plus
- An outgoing and likable personality
- Confidence and authoritative speaking
- Strong presentation skills & confidence in your own abilities
- A high degree of self-motivation
- A passion for selling, Personal ambition, Resilience and persistence
- Ability to communicate with people at all levels & strong negotiation skills
- Ability to work own your own initiative and as part of a team
- Strong execution skills
- Knowledge of MS office (word and excel) and know how to use Internet.
- Passion for results & good time management
Know more about us and our team,
visit www.housing.com, www.proptiger.com & www.makaan.com