HR at PropTiger
Views:769 Applications:231 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:166
Proptiger - Senior Product Analyst - IIT/NIT/IIIT/DTU/NSUT (2-5 yrs)
Who we are?
- Elara Tech is India's first full stack real estate services company at scale. We are the largest demand aggregator in digital real estate with every 3rd home seeker searching or transacting on our platforms - Housing and Makaan. We are also one of the biggest residential real estate transactions company for new home sales and rentals, having completed transactions worth over $ 2 billion.
- We are the only player in India offering the full range of services in the real estate space, such as personalized search, virtual viewing, site visits, legal and financial diligence, negotiations, property registration, home loans and post- sales service. It's our strong belief that the way forward in the digital real estate space in India is through a full stack approach powered by a strong demand aggregation engine (such as Housing.com and Makaan.com) coupled with a best-in-class on-ground fulfilment capability through PropTiger.
- A full stack approach allows us to control the consumer journey end-to-end, which results in a step function improvement in consumer experience. Our customer centricity is reflected in our Net Promoter Score given by our customers which is among the best in the Industry.
- We are led by seasoned professionals from the top B-schools like Harvard Business School, Stanford, ISB, IIM-B, IMT, IIT, ICAI and prominent companies where they have made significant contributions in their respective domains. Our team is young, talented, creative, supercharged and is spread across India through a network of offices in 9 cities in India.
Our Vision : Delivering trustworthy experiences that you cherish for a lifetime.
Our Mission :
To be the first choice for our consumers and partners in their journey of discovering, renting, buying, selling, and financing a home. We do that we data, design, technology and above all the passion of our people, while delivering value to our shareholders.
Our Culture :
- Culture forms the core of our foundation and our effort towards creating an engaging workplace has resulted in Elara Technologies (Housing, PropTiger & Makaan) being ranked 34th among the coveted list of India's best 100 companies to work for in 2019 by Great Place to Work Institute, in partnership with The Economic Times. Elara Technologies (PropTiger & Makaan) were also ranked 95th in 2017.
- Our technology team has a strength of 100+ with varied technology experience in latest and greatest of the tech stack. We are passionate about delivering key features to customers with super agility and high quality.
What does this role hold for you ??
As Product Analyst, you will be part of an agile and user-centric product development team working on key product and business problems on an ongoing basis. You are expected to work with multiple stakeholders (product, technology, business, sales) and provide full support in product growth.
- Responsible for delivery of precise and accurate analyses, models, dashboards and reports to tight timescales and work to resolve problems
- Work directly with product owners to understand, research and provide actionable insights
- Mine, develop and distribute industry benchmarking data
- Analyze website performance & conduct custom analyses on large datasets
- Provide tracking recommendations for analytics and product efficacy
- Provide analysis to deliver the New & Existing Customer Strategy driving customer acquisition online
- Management of Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager Account configurations
Apply if you have :
- A degree in Engineering from Tier 1 Engineering colleges Schools (IITs, NITs, IIITs, DTU, NSUT etc.)
- 2 to 5 years of Experience working as Analyst in Internet Consumer or Analytics Firms
- Mid to Expert SQL Knowledge
- Hands-on experience with any language (Python, Java, R)
- In-depth experience with Google Analytics
- Experience with BigQuery (or a keen desire to learn)
- Experience with Reporting Tools such as Tableau (or a keen desire to learn)
- Experience in advanced web analytics methodologies such as experimentation and testing, competitive analysis, surveys and market research
- Experience in using the Microsoft Office suite with very strong Excel skills
- Excellent communication skills and ability to interact with all levels of end users and stakeholders
To know more about us and our team, visit www.housing.com, www.proptiger.com & www.makaan.com