Proptiger - Senior Manager - Financial Planning & Analysis (8-12 yrs)
Who we are- ?
Elara Tech is India's first full stack real estate services company at scale. We are the largest demand aggregator in digital real estate with every 3rd home seeker searching or transacting on our platforms - Housing and Makaan. We are also one of the biggest residential real estate transactions company for new home sales and rentals, having completed transactions worth over $ 2 billion.
We are the only player in India offering the full range of services in the real estate space, such as personalized search, virtual viewing, site visits, legal and financial diligence, negotiations, property registration, home loans and post- sales service. It's our strong belief that the way forward in the digital real estate space in India is through a full stack approach powered by a strong demand aggregation engine (such as Housing.com and Makaan.com) coupled with a best-in-class on-ground fulfilment capability through PropTiger and FastFox. A full stack approach allows us to control the consumer journey end-to-end, which results in a step function improvement in consumer experience. Our customer centricity is reflected in our Net Promoter Score given by our customers which is among the best in the Industry.
Our objective is to bring the best-in-class services to consumers and create a unified technology-driven platform that can serve all needs of consumers, developers and brokers, with respect to buying, selling and renting of homes. We leverage the power of technology and data to make the home buying experience rewarding and easy-to-use and functions on the fundamentals of trust, transparency and expertise. As a digital marketplace with an exhaustive range of property listings, we know it is easy to get lost. We guide home buyers right from the start of their home search to the very end.
We are led by seasoned professionals from the top B-schools like Harvard Business School, Stanford, ISB, IIM-B, IMT, IIT, ICAI and prominent companies where they have made significant contributions in their respective domains. Our team is young, talented, creative, supercharged and is spread across India through a network of offices in 9 cities in India and 1 international office in Dubai.
Elara Technologies Pte. Ltd., which owns PropTiger, Housing, Makaan & Fast Fox is backed by some of the leading blue chip investors including NewsCorp, REA, SoftBank, SAIF and Accel NewsCorp is a New-York based global media and information services company and has a substantial presence in digital real estate through its investments in REA and Realter.com. REA is the leading digital real estate company in Australia with a market cap of 7 billion US dollars and has a controlling stake in iProperty, which is a leading platform with significant presence in South East Asia. Realtor.com is the second largest digital real estate company in the US. SoftBank Group Corp. is one the leading VC in late stage technology start-ups with investments in brands like Uber, Ola, Flipkart, Oyo etc. Prominent investments of SAIF partners are Justdial, MakeMyTrip and HomeShop18 and Accel Partners owns a stake in Facebook, Flipkart and Myntra.
Our Vision :
Delivering trustworthy experiences that you cherish for a lifetime.
Our Mission :
To be the first choice for our consumers and partners in their journey of discovering, renting, buying, selling, and financing a home. We do that we data, design, technology and above all the passion of our people, while delivering value to our shareholders.
Our Culture :
Culture forms the core of our foundation and our effort towards creating an engaging workplace has resulted in Elara Technologies (Housing, PropTiger & Makaan) being ranked 34th among the coveted list of India's best 100 companies to work for in 2019 by Great Place to Work Institute, in partnership with The Economic Times. Elara Technologies (PropTiger & Makaan) were also ranked 95th in 2017. Our technology team has a strength of 100+ with varied technology experience in latest and greatest of the tech stack. We are passionate about delivering key features to customers with super agility and high quality.
What does this role hold for you- ??
- This role would ideally be heading the Finance Business partnering team and the incumbent shall be leading a team of 7-8 individuals.
The broad responsibilities for the incumbent are given below: -
- Financial Planning & Analysis involving determining long term strategy & financial objectives; designing annual business plans & monthly forecasts for maximizing the profitability & realizing corporate goals
- Adding value to the business units by providing timely feedback to them on important KPIs and sharing proactive communication on performance of their units on a monthly basis
- Regularly interacting with the Business Heads/ CXOs and present them useful insights for key decision making
- Analyzing the month-on-month metrics of revenue and cost performance for all branches/ entities
- Forecasting key business drivers and preparing annual plans (including budgets) along with the CXOs
- Supporting the business team in determining the impact of new initiatives/projects, by building relevant business cases and capturing the complexity to the business by translating it to revenues
- Spearheading system/ Tech developments to improve overall efficiency
- Helping in ensuring the creation of Management and Investors Reports and front-ending investor relations too including timely resolution of their queries
- Helping in carrying out the revenue audit for all entities
Apply if you have :
- 8-12 years of hands-on experience in Financial planning and analysis in a role involving partnering business teams towards achieving their short-term and long-term goals
- Experience of leading, mentoring and guiding teams with a strategic bent of mind
- A CA or MBA (Finance) full-time degree
- A streamlined thinking and logical depth to break down complex problems in solvable steps
- A strong bias towards swift action and hunger for results to figure out what's best for your stakeholders
- Love for Data i.e. ability to make quick decisions based on small or large sets of data and embed this as a habit in every key decision you make
Know more about us-
Know more about us and our team, visit www.housing.com, www.proptiger.com &