Proptiger - Manager/Senior Manager - Sales Strategy Support (3-5 yrs)
PropTiger - Manager/Senior Manager - Sales Strategy Support
- The purpose of the role is to provide analytical support to the Sales Head to grow current business and implement and manage various business initiatives under the leadership of Senior Management.
- This is an individual contributor role based out of Gurgaon and will report to the National Sales Head for Primary Sales.
- Analyze trends in existing business with recommendations for driving growth in the business
- Create appropriate dashboards with operations/marketing teams, ensure its continuous updation and provide a high-level summary for discussions and decision making
- Work with Senior Management to carry out implementation and monitoring of strategic plans to support various business initiatives of the company
- Benchmark business with its competitors & other industry peers and provide product recommendations
- Work with senior management on creation of the business plan for the year
Candidate Profile :
- An MBA/Engineering Degree from top B schools/Engineering institute with a minimum of 3-4 years of experience
- Strong management and interpersonal skills to manage multiple stakeholders within and outside the organization
- Hands-on and in-depth experience in using MS office products
- Experience with a startup/consulting firm will be a plus
- Prior experience in analytics will be a plus
Who we are ?
Elara Tech is India's first full stack real estate services company at scale. We are the largest demand aggregator in digital real estate with every 3rd home seeker searching or transacting on our platforms - Housing and Makaan. We are also one of the biggest residential real estate transactions company for new home sales and rentals, having completed transactions worth over $ 2 billion.
We are the only player in India offering the full range of services in the real estate space, such as personalized search, virtual viewing, site visits, legal and financial diligence, negotiations, property registration, home loans and post- sales service.
It's our strong belief that the way forward in the digital real estate space in India is through a full stack approach powered by a strong demand aggregation engine (such as Housing.com and Makaan.com) coupled with a best-in-class on-ground fulfilment capability through PropTiger and FastFox. A full stack approach allows us to control the consumer journey end-to-end, which results in a step function improvement in consumer experience.
Our customer centricity is reflected in our Net Promoter Score given by our customers which is among the best in the Industry.
Our objective is to bring the best-in-class services to consumers and create a unified technology-driven platform that can serve all needs of consumers, developers and brokers, with respect to buying, selling and renting of homes. We leverage the power of technology and data to make the home buying experience rewarding and easy-to-use and functions on the fundamentals of trust, transparency and expertise.
As a digital marketplace with an exhaustive range of property listings, we know it is easy to get lost. We guide home buyers right from the start of their home search to the very end.
We are led by seasoned professionals from the top B-schools like Harvard Business School, Stanford, ISB, IIM-B, IMT, IIT, ICAI and prominent companies where they have made significant contributions in their respective domains. Our team is young, talented, creative, supercharged and is spread across India through a network of offices in 9 cities in India and 1 international office in Dubai.
Elara Technologies Pte. Ltd., which owns PropTiger, Housing, Makaan & Fast Fox is backed by some of the leading blue chip investors including NewsCorp, REA, SoftBank, SAIF and Accel. NewsCorp is a New-York based global media and information services company and has a substantial presence in digital real estate through its investments in REA and Realter.com. REA is the leading digital real estate company in Australia with a market cap of 7 billion US dollars and has a controlling stake in iProperty, which is a leading platform with significant presence in South East Asia.
Realtor.com is the second largest digital real estate company in the US. SoftBank Group Corp. is one the leading VC in late stage technology start-ups with investments in brands like Uber, Ola, Flipkart, Oyo etc. Prominent investments of SAIF partners are JustDial, Makemytrip and HomeShop18 and Accel Partners owns a stake in Facebook, Flipkart and Myntra
Our Vision : Delivering trustworthy experiences that you cherish for a lifetime.
Our Mission :
To be the first choice for our consumers and partners in their journey of discovering, renting, buying, selling, and financing a home. We do that we data, design, technology and above all the passion of our people, while delivering value to our shareholders.
Our Culture :
Culture forms the core of our foundation and our effort towards creating an engaging workplace has resulted in Elara Technologies (Housing, PropTiger & Makaan) being ranked 34th among the coveted list of India's best 100 companies to work for in 2019 by Great Place to Work Institute, in partnership with The Economic Times. Elara Technologies (PropTiger & Makaan) were also ranked 95th in 2017.