Proptiger - Manager/Senior Manager - HR Operations (8-12 yrs)
Who we are.?
REA India is a part of REA Group Ltd. of Australia (ASX: REA) ("REA Group"). It is the country's leading full stack real estate technology platform that owns Housing.com, Makaan.com and PropTiger.com.
In December 2020, REA Group acquired a controlling stake in REA India. REA Group, headquartered in Melbourne, Australia, is a multinational digital advertising business specializing in property. It operates Australia's leading residential and commercial property websites, realestate.com.au and realcommercial.com.au and owns leading portals in Hong Kong (squarefoot.com.hk) and China- (myfun.com). REA Group also holds a significant minority shareholding in Move, Inc., operator of- realtor.com- in the US, and the PropertyGuru Group, operator of leading property sites in Malaysia, Singapore, Thailand, Vietnam and Indonesia.
REA India is the only player in India that offers a full range of services in the real estate space, assisting consumers through their entire home seeking journey all the way from initial search and discovery to financing to the final step of transaction closure. It offers advertising and listings products to real estate developers, agents & homeowners, exclusive sales and marketing solutions to builders, data and content services, and personalized search, virtual viewing, site visits, negotiations, home loans and post- sales services to consumers for both buying and renting.
REA India has a national presence with 15 offices across India with its corporate office located in Gurugram, Haryana.
What does this role hold for you.??
As incumbent to this role, one would manage the following activities: -
1. Employee Lifecycle & Data Management
- Ensuring error free and smooth Employee cycle management (Pre hiring operations till Joining and then exit)
- Ensuring employee data management both in physical and electronic form (HRIS)
- Regular data reviews and ensure data sanctity
2. Payroll & Exit Management
- Ensure on time, error free salary and F&F pay-out for all employees
- Processing relieving documents
- Follow ups to close recovery cases
3. HR Budgets & Manpower Planning
- Preparation of HR budgets in the start of the financial year
- Close coordination with finance on overall approved budgets
- Budget recons on periodic basis and keeping close tab on cost
4. MIS Reports
- Providing error free and accurate reports (head count reports etc.)
- Managing new MIS as needed by the team
- Automation of MIS and creating meaningful dashboards
5. HR Automation
- Act as SPOC from HR to liaison with the Technology team and ensure automation of various manual processes in HR
- Sharing development needs and maintain stringent follow ups with tech team, do testing of all scenarios on time to ensure timely release of all modules
- Sharing communication to be sent to all impacted stakeholders
- Reduce processing time with the help of technology
6. HR Audits and Employee Benefits & Retirals
- Ensuring adherence of HR process through audits
- Ensuring on time accurate processing of Mediclaim, PF & Gratuity pay-outs
7. Administering the benefits portfolio of the organization
- LTI database, letters, payment processing and various MIS linked to the same
- Comp benchmarking, surveys and related MIS
8. Managing appraisals and annual review cycle and people management
Apply if you have.
- 8-10 years of experience in working in HR operations team, managing employee database, payroll, reimbursements and retirals
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Good command over MS products including MS Excel, MS Word and MS PowerPoint
- Ability to manage multiple project independently
- Eye for detail and result oriented