Proptiger - Manager - Learning & Development (8-12 yrs)
Who we are.?
REA India (previously known as Elara Technologies Pte. Ltd.) is a part of REA Group Ltd. of Australia (ASX: REA) ("REA Group"). It is the country's leading full stack real estate technology platform that owns Housing.com, Makaan.com and PropTiger.com.
In December 2020, REA Group acquired a controlling stake in REA India. REA Group, headquartered in Melbourne, Australia, is a multinational digital advertising business specialising in property. It operates Australia's leading residential and commercial property websites, realestate.com.au and realcommercial.com.au and owns leading portals in Hong Kong (squarefoot.com.hk) and China- (myfun.com). REA Group also holds a significant minority shareholding in Move, Inc., operator of- realtor.com- in the US, and the PropertyGuru Group, operator of leading property sites in Malaysia, Singapore, Thailand, Vietnam and Indonesia.
REA India is the only player in India that offers a full range of services in the real estate space, assisting consumers through their entire home seeking journey all the way from initial search and discovery to financing to the final step of transaction closure. It offers advertising and listings products to real estate developers, agents & homeowners, exclusive sales and marketing solutions to builders, data and content services, and personalized search, virtual viewing, site visits, negotiations, home loans and post- sales services to consumers for both buying and renting.
REA India has a national presence with 15 offices across India with its corporate office located in Gurugram, Haryana.
What does this role hold for you.??
- Responsible for conducting New Hire Training and Refresher Training
- Responsible for sales training, product & process training of all employees
- Provides an opportunity to facilitate soft skill & behavioral Trainings to sales & non sales stakeholders at regional office
- Holds an opportunity to deal with multiple stakeholders from branch to regional level for driving different initiatives
- Opportunity to coach people in real time through field training/interventions
- Responsible for driving self-learning at regional office through e Learning platform
- Helping sales leaders for driving business productivity
- Helping Newbies to build knowledge & then to become successful by closing deals within initial month
Apply if you have.
- Minimum of 8 years of work experience
- Familiarity with adult learning principles
- Worked on sales training assignment
- Good skills in presentation & facilitation, formal facilitation or TTT Certification will be added advantage