Proptiger - Manager - Finance Operations (6-10 yrs)
Who we are ?
The combined entity of PropTiger - Makaan and Housing.com, two of India's leading online real estate service providers, is India's first truly online-to-offline (O2O) real estate services platform. PropTiger is the largest online residential real estate brokerage firm, having completed transactions worth $1.5 billion since its inception in 2011, while Housing.com is India's most popular online platform for home search, receiving over 4 million visits every month.
We are the only player in India offering the full range of services in the real estate space, such as personalized search, virtual viewing, site visits, legal and financial diligence, negotiations, property registration, home loans and post- sales service. Our objective is to bring the best-in-class services to consumers and create a unified technology-driven platform that can serve all needs of consumers, developers and brokers, with respect to buying, selling and renting of homes. We leverage the power of technology and data to make the home buying experience rewarding and easy-to-use and functions on the fundamentals of trust, transparency and expertise. As a digital marketplace with an exhaustive range of property listings, we know it is easy to get lost. We guide home buyers right from the start of their home search to the very end.
We are led by seasoned professionals from the top B-schools like Harvard Business School, Stanford, ISB, IIM-B, IMT, IT-BHU, ICAI and prominent companies where they have made significant contributions in their respective domains. Our team is young, talented, creative, supercharged and is spread across India through a network of offices in 12 cities.
Elara Technologies Pte. Ltd., which owns PropTiger, Housing & Makaan, is funded by some of the biggest investors including NewsCorp, SoftBank, REA, SAIF and Accel Partner. NewsCorp is a New-York based global media and information services company and has a substantial presence in online real estate. NewsCorp also has a significant stake in Star TV. REA is the leading digital real estate company in Australia and has a controlling stake in iProperty, which has a significant presence in Malaysia, Hong Kong, Indonesia and Thailand. REA also owns a significant stake in Move, Inc., which was acquired by News Corp in November 2014. Move operates realtor.com, which has since become the second largest digital real estate company in the US. SoftBank Group Corp. is a Japanese multinational telecommunications and Internet corporation headquartered in Tokyo, Japan. SoftBank has 2 significant investments in brands such as SnapDeal and Ola. Prominent investments of SAIF partners are JustDial, Makemytrip and HomeShop18 and Accel Partners owns a stake in Facebook, Flipkart and Myntra.
What does this role hold for you ??
- Manage O2C (Order to Collection) for all Line of Businesses which primarily covers revenue recognition
- Data & document management
- Invoicing and collection process management
- Lead, motivate, counsel, develop and coach RCM team
- Process mapping and process analysis skills to conquer process roadblocks
- Identify, facilitate and implement process improvement ideas to improve efficiency
- Lead quality and productivity initiatives such as Six Sigma
- Preparing / collating and analyzing MIS and ensure accurate and timely reporting to all stake holders
- Enforce adherence to Compliance Practices, SLAs and TATs among the Sales Team
- Expand scope of RCM to add value to the Sales Team
- Relationship building with the Sales Team & Effective liaison with various departments within the Company
- Proactively identify problems and presenting solutions
- Responsible to ensure team learning and their growth in the organization
- Building Strong Training Platform for RCM as well as Sales Team
Apply if you have :
- Experience in managing Order to Collection Cycle with exposure to MIS and reporting management
- Good analytical skills, decision maker and innovative
- Ability to persuade others to adhere to standards & enforce policies to reduce/mitigate compliance risk
- Proficiency in MS Office (Excel, Visio, Word & PowerPoint)
- Excellent communication skill
- Strong interpersonal skills