Assistant Manager - TA & HR Business Partner at PropTiger
Views:870 Applications:292 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:136
PropTiger - Deputy Manager/Manager - Strategic Alliances (4-8 yrs)
What does this role hold for you?
- Responsible for managing several accounts and being the face of the company to their clients
- Building new business relationships using existing industry contacts and giving presentations to high-level executives
- Ability to identify the core problem with each partner prospect and build on solving it.
- Formless selling, seek innovative monetization opportunities
- Tie up with Banks and Financial Institutions wherever real estate can be an opportunity.
- Find avenues to increase distribution of housing.com to increase organic traffic.
- Ability to identify new client tie-up opportunities in various domains and strike mutually beneficial lucrative deals for revenue expansion.
- Responsible for addressing existing client issues, renewal of existing contracts and revenue collections from the clients.
Apply if you have:
- Should be an MBA in Marketing 3 to 6 years of experience in Institutional Sales
- Should have had experience in concept selling & preferably with experience in selling to Banks/Financial Institutions.
- Excellent spoken, written communication & presentation skills
- Exposure to real estate/banking/online domain preferable though not pre-requisite
1. A compulsive self-starter, who brings solutions to the table
2. Strong account management and relationship building skills
3. Highly self-motivated and Knowledge of Solution Designing and Project management
4. Customer centricity and Networking skills
5. High tolerance to organisational ambiguity, ability to work in an unstructured environment
6. Drive CXO level engagements with Partner Prospects to build influence and closure