Assistant Manager at PropTiger
Views:2418 Applications:308 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:60
Proptiger - Business Analyst (3-5 yrs)
Who we are ?
The combined entity of PropTiger - Makaan and Housing.com, two of India's leading online real estate service providers, is India's first truly online-to-offline (O2O) real estate services platform. PropTiger is the largest online residential real estate brokerage firm, having completed transactions worth $1.5 billion since its inception in 2011, while Housing.com is India's most popular online platform for home search, receiving over 4 million visits every month.
We are the only player in India offering the full range of services in the real estate space, such as personalized search, virtual viewing, site visits, legal and financial diligence, negotiations, property registration, home loans and post- sales service. Our objective is to bring the best-in-class services to consumers and create a unified technology-driven platform that can serve all needs of consumers, developers and brokers, with respect to buying, selling and renting of homes. We leverage the power of technology and data to make the home buying experience rewarding and easy-to-use and functions on the fundamentals of trust, transparency and expertise. As a digital marketplace with an exhaustive range of property listings, we know it is easy to get lost. We guide home buyers right from the start of their home search to the very end.
We are led by seasoned professionals from the top B-schools like Harvard Business School, Stanford, ISB, IIM-B, IMT, IT-BHU, ICAI and prominent companies where they have made significant contributions in their respective domains. Our team is young, talented, and creative, supercharged and is spread across India through a network of offices in 12 cities.
Elara Technologies Pte. Ltd., which owns PropTiger, Housing & Makaan, is funded by some of the biggest investors including NewsCorp, SoftBank, REA, SAIF and Accel Partner.
What does this role hold for you ?
As a part of the Business growth & fulfillment team, you will be responsible for using data to drive overall delivery by coordinating with various internal functions like sales, product, supply and marketing.
- Understand the current business - Marketing, Sales, Product and Supply On-boarding - and enable business outcomes using appropriate Process Improvements and Technology platforms
- Work to improve Sales and Marketing Effectiveness using data-backed interventions
- Leveraging Digital, Digital Marketing and Analytics to enable business outcomes
- Effectively manage projects within schedule in coordination with implementation partners
- Facilitate Ideation, Collaboration and Knowledge Management to enhance business value
- Adhere to all policies and procedures with regards to budget expenditure, displaying budget control for individual products and courses reporting any variances promptly
- Actively partake in the running of the department providing ideas and best practice synonymous with a high-performance team
Apply if you have :
- An MBA/Engineering Degree from top B-schools/Engineering Institution with 3-5 years of experience.
- An Experience in using data analysis tools like SQL/Python/R is a must
- An Experience in a consulting firm/program manager at a B2B/B2C tech startup will be a plus
- Result orientation and a strong work ethic of delivering on-time and in scope
- Strong interpersonal, consultative and management skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skills to manage multiple stakeholders both within and outside the organization
- Business focus, customer & service aligned orientation and confidence in advising, developing and articulating solutions
- A flexible, collaborative, proactive and customer-focused mindset with the ability to influence and engage direct and indirect reports and peers and build effective relationships.