HR at PropTiger
Views:1559 Applications:419 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:399
Proptiger - Associate - Growth & Performance Marketing (2-4 yrs)
Who we are?
Elara Tech is India's first full stack real estate services company at scale. We are the largest demand aggregator in digital real estate with every 3rd home seeker searching or transacting on our platforms - Housing and Makaan. We are also one of the biggest residential real estate transactions company for new home sales and rentals, having completed transactions worth over $ 2 billion.
We are the only player in India offering the full range of services in the real estate space, such as personalized search, virtual viewing, site visits, legal and financial diligence, negotiations, property registration, home loans and post- sales service. It's our strong belief that the way forward in the digital real estate space in India is through a full stack approach powered by a strong demand aggregation engine (such as Housing.com and Makaan.com) coupled with a best-in-class on-ground fulfilment capability through PropTiger. A full stack approach allows us to control the consumer journey end-to-end, which results in a step function improvement in consumer experience. Our customer centricity is reflected in our Net Promoter Score given by our customers which is among the best in the Industry.
We are led by seasoned professionals from the top B-schools like Harvard Business School, Stanford, ISB, IIM-B, IMT, IIT, ICAI and prominent companies where they have made significant contributions in their respective domains. Our team is young, talented, creative, supercharged and is spread across India through a network of offices in 9 cities in India.
Elara Technologies Pte. Ltd., which owns PropTiger, Housing and Makaan is backed by some of the leading blue chip investors including NewsCorp, REA, SoftBank, SAIF and Accel NewsCorp is a New-York based global media and information services company and has a substantial presence in digital real estate through its investments in REA and Realtor.com. REA is the leading digital real estate company in Australia with a market cap of 7 billion US dollars and has a controlling stake in iProperty, which is a leading platform with significant presence in South East Asia. Realtor.com is the second largest digital real estate company in the US. SoftBank Group Corp. is one the leading VC in late stage technology start-ups with investments in brands like Uber, Ola, Flipkart, Oyo etc. Prominent investments of SAIF partners are Justdial, MakeMyTrip and HomeShop18 and Accel Partners owns a stake in Facebook, Flipkart and Myntra.
Our Vision :
Delivering trustworthy experiences that you cherish for a lifetime.
Our Mission :
To be the first choice for our consumers and partners in their journey of discovering, renting, buying, selling, and financing a home. We do that we data, design, technology and above all the passion of our people, while delivering value to our shareholders.
Our Culture :
a) Culture forms the core of our foundation and our effort towards creating an engaging workplace has resulted in Elara Technologies (Housing, PropTiger & Makaan) being ranked 34th among the coveted list of India's best 100 companies to work for in 2019 by Great Place to Work Institute, in partnership with The Economic Times. Elara Technologies (PropTiger & Makaan) were also ranked 95th in 2017.
b) Our technology team has a strength of 100+ with varied technology experience in latest and greatest of the tech stack. We are passionate about delivering key features to customers with super agility and high quality.
What does this role hold for you??
You will be part of our Growth & Performance marketing team and following shall be your KRAs: -
1. Meeting app install targets
2. Cost per Lead targets
3. Sessions & Cost Per View Targets
4. You will also be syncing up with the product team regularly to manage the following numbers:
a) App retention [Open to Install Ratios, DAU & MAU]
b) Monitoring and improving drip campaigns
c) To give qualitative and quantitative feedback to improve the overall App experience
5. Reporting of numbers is expected. You will need to learn SQL and be able to create and present reports pertaining to overall App business
Apply if you have :
1. At least 2 years of experience in running and optimising App campaigns (both install and retention) on both Google & Facebook ads.
2. Must be proficient with web analytics fundamentals and have experience working with an App analytics tool like Branch, AppFlyer etc
3. Experience in App Store Optimization will be a plus.
4. Understanding of customer lifecycle management and experience of creating behaviour based campaigns to improve user LTV.
5. Should be good with numbers and databases. Should be hands on with Excel. This role requires the candidate to pick up basic SQL and dashboarding skills. Prior experience with Tableau, Google DataStudio will be a plus.
6. An eye for creativity. Should be able to conceptualise creatives, give precise requirements to the creative team.
Know more about us :
Know more about us and our team, visit www.housing.com, www.proptiger.com & www.makaan.com