PropTiger - Assistant Manager - Marketing (2-4 yrs)
The combined entity of PropTiger - Makaan and Housing.com, two of India's leading online real estate service providers, is India's first truly online-to-offline (O2O) real estate services platform. PropTiger is the largest online residential real estate brokerage firm, having completed transactions worth $1.5 billion since its inception in 2011, while Housing.com is India's most popular online platform for home search, receiving over 4 million visits every month.
We are the only player in India offering the full range of services in the real estate space, such as personalized search, virtual viewing, site visits, legal and financial diligence, negotiations, property registration, home loans and post- sales service. Our objective is to bring the best-in-class services to consumers and create a unified technology-driven platform that can serve all needs of consumers, developers and brokers, with respect to buying, selling and renting of homes. We leverage the power of technology and data to make the home buying experience rewarding and easy-to-use and functions on the fundamentals of trust, transparency and expertise. As a digital marketplace with an exhaustive range of property listings, we know it is easy to get lost. We guide home buyers right from the start of their home search to the very end.
We are led by seasoned professionals from the top B-schools like Harvard Business School, Stanford, ISB, IIM-B, IMT, IT-BHU, ICAI and prominent companies where they have made significant contributions in their respective domains. Our team is young, talented, creative, supercharged and is spread across India through a network of offices in 12 cities.
Elara Technologies Pte. Ltd., which owns PropTiger, Housing & Makaan, is funded by some of the biggest investors including NewsCorp, SoftBank, REA, SAIF and Accel Partner. NewsCorp is a New-York based global media and information services company and has a substantial presence in online real estate. NewsCorp also has a significant stake in Star TV. REA is the leading digital real estate company in Australia and has a controlling stake in iProperty, which has a significant presence in Malaysia, Hong Kong, Indonesia and Thailand. REA also owns a significant stake in Move, Inc., which was acquired by News Corp in November 2014. Move operates realtor.com, which has since become the second largest digital real estate company in the US. SoftBank Group Corp. is a Japanese multinational telecommunications and Internet corporation headquartered in Tokyo, Japan. SoftBank has significant investments in brands such as SnapDeal and Ola. Prominent investments of SAIF partners are JustDial, Makemytrip and HomeShop18 and Accel Partners owns a stake in Facebook, Flipkart and Myntra.
Key Responsibilities -
- Manage daily administrative tasks to ensure the Marketing department runs smoothly
- Conduct market research to identify new opportunities
- Participate in cross-functional teams to execute product development plan
- Develop and track budgets and The role requires high data analytics and strategy skills.
- Measure success of various marketing campaigns
- Gather and analyze consumer behavior data (e.g. web traffic and rankings)
- Create reports on marketing and sales metrics, like conversion rates
- Keep organized records of marketing metrics and results of past campaigns
- Work with key stakeholders to implement campaign activity including: Product, Digital marketing, CRM, PR etc.
Basic Qualifications -
- B.Tech from a reputed college or related technical discipline with 2+years of hands-on experience in Marketing Team
- Advanced analytics and problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of marketing digital tools and techniques
- Experience with SEO/SEM/Facebook campaigns
- Solid computer skills, including MS Excel and web analytics
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong analytical skills with a goal-oriented attitude
- Preferable if prior knowledge of SQL / Python