HR at PropTiger
Views:1406 Applications:301 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:301
Proptiger - Assistant Manager - HR Operations (4-7 yrs)
Who we are?
- Elara Tech is India's first full stack real estate services company at scale. We are the largest demand aggregator in digital real estate with every 3rd home seeker searching or transacting on our platforms - Housing and Makaan. We are also one of the biggest residential real estate transactions company for new home sales and rentals, having completed transactions worth over $ 2 billion.
- We are the only player in India offering the full range of services in the real estate space, such as personalized search, virtual viewing, site visits, legal and financial diligence, negotiations, property registration, home loans and post- sales service. It's our strong belief that the way forward in the digital real estate space in India is through a full stack approach powered by a strong demand aggregation engine (such as Housing.com and Makaan.com) coupled with a best-in-class on-ground fulfilment capability through PropTiger and FastFox. A full stack approach allows us to control the consumer journey end-to-end, which results in a step function improvement in consumer experience. Our customer centricity is reflected in our Net Promoter Score given by our customers which is among the best in the Industry.
- Our objective is to bring the best-in-class services to consumers and create a unified technology-driven platform that can serve all needs of consumers, developers and brokers, with respect to buying, selling and renting of homes. We leverage the power of technology and data to make the home buying experience rewarding and easy-to-use and functions on the fundamentals of trust, transparency and expertise. As a digital marketplace with an exhaustive range of property listings, we know it is easy to get lost. We guide home buyers right from the start of their home search to the very end.
- We are led by seasoned professionals from the top B-schools like Harvard Business School, Stanford, ISB, IIM-B, IMT, IIT, ICAI and prominent companies where they have made significant contributions in their respective domains. Our team is young, talented, creative, supercharged and is spread across India through a network of offices in 9 cities in India and 1 international office in Dubai.
- Elara Technologies Pte. Ltd., which owns PropTiger, Housing & Makaan is backed by some of the leading blue chip investors including NewsCorp, REA, SoftBank, SAIF and Accel NewsCorp is a New-York based global media and information services company and has a substantial presence in digital real estate through its investments in REA and Realter.com. REA is the leading digital real estate company in Australia with a market cap of 7 billion US dollars and has a controlling stake in iProperty, which is a leading platform with significant presence in South East Asia. Realtor.com is the second largest digital real estate company in the US. SoftBank Group Corp. is one the leading VC in late stage technology start-ups with investments in brands like Uber, Ola, Flipkart, Oyo etc. Prominent investments of SAIF partners are Justdial, MakeMyTrip and HomeShop18 and Accel Partners owns a stake in Facebook, Flipkart and Myntra.
Our Vision : Delivering trustworthy experiences that you cherish for a lifetime.
Our Mission :
- To be the first choice for our consumers and partners in their journey of discovering, renting, buying, selling, and financing a home.
- We do that we data, design, technology and above all the passion of our people, while delivering value to our shareholders.
Our Culture :
- Culture forms the core of our foundation and our effort towards creating an engaging workplace has resulted in Elara Technologies (Housing, PropTiger & Makaan) being ranked 34th among the coveted list of India's best 100 companies to work for in 2019 by Great Place to Work Institute, in partnership with The Economic Times. Elara Technologies (PropTiger & Makaan) were also ranked 95th in 2017.
- Our technology team has a strength of 100+ with varied technology experience in latest and greatest of the tech stack. We are passionate about delivering key features to customers with super agility and high quality.
What does this role hold for you?
As incumbent to this role, one would manage the following activities :
1. Employee Database, HRIS and employee related data activities
The individual in this role will be responsible for managing employee life cycle activities for all employees at PAN India level. These activities are :
- Maintaining and reviewing accurate, error free database with all new joinees/resigners updations along with other updates and changes as per transfers/promotion etc in the excel format
- On time & error free processing of letters, completion of pre and post joining formalities along with proper on time documentation of files
- Maintaining the data on HRIS on time with accuracy
2. Payroll & Exit Management - For both on rolls and TPE
- Producing & providing error free & timely data every month for payroll input
- Co-ordination with relevant stakeholders for data gathering & ensuring on time collection of validated payroll input (attendance, deductions, etc) for capturing them in the inputs
- Execution of full & final settlement for resigned employees on time and with 100% accuracy
- Co-ordination with the Finance team & bank for on time & accurate payout to the employee (monthly)
3. Letter Generation
- On time and accurate generation of PIP letters, Termination letters, relieving letters, transfer letter, etc. and other ad hoc letters related to employees
4. MIS Reports
- Providing error free and accurate reports (head count reports etc.)
- Executing the mediclaim cycle on time
- Maintaining the leave balances for the employees
- Maintaining monthly organization charts with accurate head count (of the month)
5. HR Automation
- Act as SPOC from HR to liaison with the Technology team and ensure automation of various manual processes in HR. Sharing development needs, complete user testing and going live with enhancements. Sharing communication to be sent to all impacted stakeholders. Reduce processing time with the help of technology
- Managing HR related audits for all entities with zero issues
7. Administering the benefits portfolio of the organization
8. Managing appraisals and annual review cycles
Apply if you have-
- 4-7 years of experience in working in HR operations team, managing employee database, payroll, reimbursements and retirals
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Good command over MS products including MS Excel, MS Word and MS Powerpoint
- Ability to manage multiple project independently
- Eye for detail and result oriented
Know more about us-
Know more about us and our team, visit www.housing.com, www.proptiger.com & www.makaan.com