Talent Advisor at EduTrill | Accolite Digital
Views:24 Applications:7 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Proposal Writer - Software Product Firm (3-7 yrs)
We are looking for a seasoned Proposal writer for a leading US based , Software product firm .
As a Proposal Writer, you will be responsible for managing RFx response projects, analyzing RFx's, and delivering eloquent, professional, persuasive responses, for our public and private sector prospects. The Proposal Writer's responsibilities include being highly proficient in reviewing and understanding RFx's, determining deliverables and schedules, holding subject matter experts accountable for their deliverables, providing responses from our content library, formatting the information according to RFx requirements and company policy, obtaining management approval, and sending the proposal to the appropriate prospects.
To be successful as a Proposal Writer, you should have excellent project management and communication skills and be able to work under pressure to meet demanding deadlines while juggling competing priorities. You must be extremely organized and detail-oriented.
- Ability to define, schedule, and manage the proposal preparation process, ensuring responses are complete and meet all mandatory internal and external compliance requirements
- Research, write, and organize information professionally and credibly with applied discipline and consistency
- Translate solutions into effective business proposals
- Coordinate and review/edit proposal input from a variety of stakeholders, typically involving contributions from Sales, Marketing, Product Development, Cloud Operations, Finance, Legal, and Professional Services
- Prioritize responsibilities to meet deadlines
- Participate in post RFx submission debrief calls for the purpose of continuous improvement
- Assist in keeping the proposal content library, Loopio, up-to-date
- Develop, edit and revise proposals according to feedback
- Maintain consistency in proposal writing by following company policies and guidelines
- Other duties as assigned
Required Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Journalism, Communications, English, Business, or related fields is required
- 4-6 years of proposal writing experience
- 4-6 years of experience working in an environment where business is conducted in the English language, including verbal and written communications
- 1-3 years of experience using a proposal management platform such as Loopio or RFPIO
- 2+ years of technical writing experience, preferably while working in the software industry
- Advanced mastery of Microsoft Word, Excel, Adobe Acrobat, and SharePoint
- Salesforce experience and working in customer relationship portals is a plus
- 4-6 years of experience working in a cooperative team environment with one or more peers who had the same or similar responsibilities
- Experience working on projects under the direction of a Proposal Manager
- Able to manage and complete multiple projects and responsibilities concurrently
- Experience working on RFx's in the public sector is a plus
- Able to work cross-functionally with exceptional interpersonal skills
- Experience working in deadline-driven high-pressure environments, sometimes outside of standard business hours when needed
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.