Proposal Support Specialist - Insurance (4-8 yrs)
Proposal Support - Specialist (Gurgaon / Bangalore / Chennai - in office)
4+ yrs proposal writing exp
Why should you look at this role?
Salary: 14-18 lakhs
5 day work week
Company size: 501-1000
About the Employer:
TRINITY was originally founded in 1966 as Trinity Partners and since then has grown to comprise a global team of advisors, technical experts, data integrators, and technology innovators. We are a trusted strategic partner, providing evidence-based solutions for the life sciences. With over 20 years of experience, we are committed to solving our clients' most challenging problems through exceptional levels of service, powerful tools, and data driven insights.
TRINITY's approach is focused on our foundation of three: advisory services, insights & analytics, and technology. Our range of products and services also includes industry-leading benchmarking solutions, powered by TGaS.
Funding & Investment:
Funded by 2 investors: Bain & Company and Parthenon Capital Partners.
Trinity has made 2 investments. Their most recent investment was on Oct 1, 2019, when Naborly raised $7.5M.
Trinity has acquired 4 organizations. Their most recent acquisition was D Cube Analytics on Jul 19, 2022.
"Worked at a few places earlier but none compare to the quality of learning and support at Trinity"
"Employee centric, good paymaster, work-life balance"
Click here for more reviews: https://www.glassdoor.co.in/Reviews/Trinity-Reviews-E305434.htm
Upto 4 rounds of interview. Will be conducted virtually.
Reports to Sr Manager
Work closely with management and leadership teams to produce high-quality proposals in response to prospective and current client Requests for Proposals (RFPs)
What You will do Everyday?
- Understand the client's objectives and requirements in RFP's context; display zeal to articulate key business questions and key market issues
- Draft high-quality proposals on time, working with management and leadership teams to ensure end-to-end coordination and delivery of proposals
- Research, gather information, and create materials as required for response development within proposals, edit standard templates and write new answers to questions
- Play an active role in function building including support with recruiting and onboarding
- Write and review critical sections of proposals including (but not limited to) Trinity's value proposition, details on the proposed approach, timelines
- Write and distribute an outlined 1st draft, populating it with initial guidance. Proposals must be grammatically correct, concise, well written, properly formatted, and directed at the appropriate audience
- Ensure full compliance with RFP requirements, provide multiple options whenever possible to expedite leadership review/editing process
- Document proposal activity: maintain tracking information for open and submitted proposals
- Contribute to department goals by gathering supporting materials from various sources for incorporation into future proposals and other corporate documentation
- Own proposal/workstream execution, including preparation/QC of client-ready content and stakeholder communications
- Use Microsoft Office suite products proficiently, including Word, Excel, Teams, Outlook, and PowerPoint, to accomplish daily tasks
- Contribute in meetings with stakeholders and internal team, presenting findings & recommendations in a compelling & engaging way
- Show active listening to exert an executive presence
- Effectively forecasts time or information needs for key tasks, with input from team/stakeholders
- Help the team gauge bandwidth, triage requests, and communicate with LT appropriately
- Identify actionable solutions to project issues (content and process related)
- Supervise others in a peer capacity, identifying and providing actionable feedback, engaging in training, and support and mentorship
- Build rapport with both direct team and across Trinity - allowing others to feel motivated, empowered, & supported
- Minimum Bachelor's degree in English, Communications, Marketing or Healthcare/ life sciences discipline, from a top tier university
- 4 or more years of proposal writing experience
- MBA/PG, demonstrated experience in the life sciences field is an added advantage
- Experience with capture planning, RFP analysis, outline development, storyboarding, and supporting business strategy development
- Strong communication skills including excellent command on written and spoken English with an eye for detail
- Experience organizing and customizing multiple sources of information to form a cohesive story; experience in building capability decks and case studies
- Effectively plans and prioritizes work and can operate self-sufficiently
- Detail-oriented with superior organizational and time management skills
- Ability to work under the pressure of deadlines and manage multiple priorities
- Creative and business focused approach, with experience in thinking through the lens of end client objectives
- Ability to work in a fast paced and unstructured environment within strict deadlines
- Ability to work collaboratively with a variety of contributors on a proposal team, including helping to motivate, coordinate, and guide the response efforts
CLICK HERE TO APPLY: https://forms.gle/DsYXTSC9kPuxe4cv5
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.