HR at Recruise India Consulting
Views:482 Applications:22 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:17
Proposal Support Role - KPO (4-6 yrs)
This role involves communicating in a professional and credible manner, with excellent Researching skills and ability to articulate and write persuasively. The job involves researching relevant content, writing and managing & organizing ideas. The writers must have mastery of language, as well as the ability to write succinctly and boil complex ideas down into simple explanations. The role needs to understand their audience well and explain ideas in a client-focused manner by adhering the to the company standards within strict timelines.
Essential Skills :
1. Gather information by studying Request for Proposal (RFPs) documents. Use it for responding to queries, reviewing and monitoring data within the proposed deadline.
2. Prepare proposals by determining concept, maintain quality results by using templates, following proposal-writing standards including readability, consistency and tone; maintaining proposal support databases.
3. Excellent standards of written English. The ability to communicate fluently and effectively in English, both in writing and verbally.
4. Advanced level of understanding and designing of MS Office (PowerPoint, Word).
5. Attention to detail and accuracy, Analytical thinker.
6. Identifying and understanding the key source of information within the specific Business Units and Service Lines across the globe.
7. Excellent interpersonal skills, well-developed organizational skills and willingness to work as a strong team player.
Additional Skills - any are a plus but not a requirement:
1. Graphic Designing Skill: - Knowledge of the tool (Adobe Photoshop).
2. Ability to Design Information with knowledge of ITO/BPO/Outsourcing industry. (preferable)
3. Knowledge of SharePoint.
4. Prior experience in proposal writing. (preferable)
5. Experience of working with overseas colleagues.
Essential: Graduate in English/Communications/Journalism or related fields.
Additional: MA/ MBA is a plus.
4-6 years of work experience.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.