HR Manager - Recruitment & Operations at Property Share Online Platform Limited
Views:1744 Applications:419 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:246
Property Share - Lead - Performance Marketing - IIT/NIT/IIM/ISB/FMS/MDI (4-8 yrs)
We are looking to hire a Performance Marketing Manager to lead the planning, implementation, optimization's and reporting of performance marketing initiatives to help drive traffic and maximise ROI on lead generation across online channels. He should have a successful track record to drive revenue, user acquisition and brand awareness.
Key Responsibilities :
- End to end management of performance marketing activity across all online channels.
- Lead and develop a world-class team of performance marketing specialists across channels - Paid Search, Paid Social, Display, Programmatic, Native, Affiliate, and Partnerships.
- Introduce & implement the best practices for Performance & Digital marketing campaigns.
- Liaise with external agencies and internal team to manage all lead generation campaigns across digital platforms (Google adwords, social media, programmatic DSPs, affiliates, etc.)
- Manage the budget, optimize the campaigns & deliver on monthly lead generation targets
- Determine, set, and track KPIs, growth metrics as well as the OKRs for the performance marketing team
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs) regularly
- Evaluate emerging technologies and provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
- Work closely with the wider marketing team to optimise audience strategies.
- Identify new online marketing opportunities through market and competitor benchmarking.
- Create and execute a strong performance marketing strategy & execution plan
- Work closely with the management to share funnel conversion improvement ideas, feedback & present results.
Candidates should be a BE/BTech graduate from Tier-1 colleges.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.