Sr. HR Recruitment at Propellum
Views:8060 Applications:82 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:18
Propellum - Manager - Marketing (3-5 yrs)
We are hiring for the position of Marketing Manager, the ideal candidate will be someone with proven working experience in marketing Software product digitally.
Job Role : Marketing Manager
Job Responsibilities :
- Build competitive marketing strategies to generate leads.
- Evangelise the market by conducting various activities like workshops, webinars, training etc and drive the product adoption.
- Own conversion funnel of the marketing campaigns.
- Work with Product team on new feature launch and define GTM strategies.
- Create and implement strategies for feature discovery and drive engagements.
- Work on market positioning and communicate value proposition through all marketing communication.
- Enable sales team with collaterals and other required materials.
- Perform a strong market analysis of customer and industry trends. Should be able to understand the entire lifecycle of a customer.
- Develop strategy and manage marketing programs, online or offline, that drive awareness and organic demand.
- Develop content to pull and engage customers.
- Track various product and marketing metrics and measure the impact of work.
- Educate customers on product capabilities and best practices.
- Create reports, infographics for customers/marketing promotion etc
- Should aware of marketing automation tools, it's capabilities and standard practices. Knowledge of growth hacking practices is a bonus.
- Partner with brands across industries to create VAS for clients/users.
Job Requirements :
- BS/MS degree in marketing or a related field
- Should have strong knowledge and experience into all aspects of marketing across online offline, social, content etc.
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools e.g., Google Analytics
- Very Strong Writing and Communication skills.
Company Profile : Propellum Infotech
Propellum provides automated SaaS job wrapping and spidering solutions that enables accelerated and accurate on-boarding of jobs directly from employer and recruiter sites to job boards and professional networking.
Empowering leading job boards since 1998, our rock-solid technology backed by super-efficient customer service and team of domain experts has been one of the defining reasons for our success. Some of the top job boards and social networking sites have already partnered with us for their recruiting needs.
With our cutting edge systems and innovative practices, Propellum strives to stay on the forefront and confidently take on challenges thrown at us related to technology or otherwise and enhance customer success. Owing to our continual upgrade strategy and the software guarantee that our solution will be as productive and valuable in the future as it is today, Propellum has what it takes to be your secure investment for the future.
For more details kindly go through the url- http://www.propellum.com/
If the above opportunity suits your skills sets, apply with your updated profile and in case you have any doubts call us on 022-61987698.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.