Propelld - Senior Manager - Internal Auditor (8-12 yrs)
Propelld is a new age lending startup focusing in the education market doing an annual INR 700cr disbursal,backed by WestBridge Capital (largest in Financial Services space - backers of Axis, HDFC, CIBIL, AU small finance bank, Sharechat, Mamaearth, etc), looking to grow 20x times in the next 3 years to an eventual IPO. Propelld is set to become one of the largest FinTechs in India over the next 3-4 yrs and hence growth and opportunities will be limitless at this role.
Role: Internal Auditor for Non-Banking Finance Company
Location: HQ at HSR, Bangalore
The primary tasks, duties, and responsibilities of the internal auditor are listed below:
- Test the operation and tweak the design of existing financial controls
- Verification of expense vouchers, invoicing, third party arrangements and policy manuals.
- Maintain and cultivate a master inventory of our businesses policies, practices and processes across the functions and adherence to the TATs
- Improve customer care by initiating improvements to the financial control and auditing process
- Perform inquiries and testing as needed to identify and resolve vulnerabilities
- Develop new audit programs to ensure adequate financial controls
- Plan internal client meetings and oversee financial disclosures
- Make recommendations to financial management about software, policies and audit triggers
- Create and update internal audit plan.
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Education: Applicants to have a minimum of Bachelor's degree in Finance, Chartered Accountant, ICWA or relevant Certification.
- Knowledge: In addition to educational background, also required to have at least 7-9 years internal auditing experience which could be in the NBFC, Banks or Fintech Companies.
- Person must have strong background in internal financial controls, risk control matric, auditing standards and RBI regulatory guidelines.
- Communication skills: Internal Auditor is required to have excellent writing and verbal communication skills for drafting internal audit reports, performing liaison duties, and cross functional communications.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.