Propelld - Senior Manager/Director - Risk Analytics (7-10 yrs)
Propelld is a new age lending startup focusing in the education market doing an annual INR 700cr disbursal, backed by WestBridge Capital (largest in Financial Services space - backers of Axis, HDFC, CIBIL, AU small finance bank, Sharechat, Mamaearth, etc), looking to grow 20x times in the next 3 years to an eventual IPO. Propelld is set to become one of the largest FinTechs in India over the next 3-4 yrs and hence growth and opportunities will be limitless at this role.
More about us at https://bit.ly/3IF1Ek5
Sr Mgr/Director- Credit Risk Modelling & Analytics for the Risk Function.
Location: HQ at HSR, Bangalore
1. Lead initiatives for development of methodologies for measurement of Credit Portfolio Management across the Group and associated models/ processes
2. Develop and enhance the Credit Reporting & Monitoring framework which meets the requirements of various external & internal stakeholders. Ensure timely and accurate delivery of Credit Risk reports. Interpret the information and suggest actions for consideration by Senior Management
3. Analysis of portfolio and garnering insights
4. Working with the risk, credit, collections, other internal teams to garner insights on portfolio and use that to draw insights at a more-macro level
5. Set up teams and processes for fraud/risk control and monitor quality and efficiency
6. Read and gather insights from market research reports
7. Be able to build triggers (both manual and through tech) for portfolio discrepancies
8. Work with the tech team to build tech driven solutions for risk/fraud management
9. Identify, evaluate, negotiate and project management to go-live with 3rd party service providers which would help in risk management
Desired Candidate Profile:
1) 10 yrs experience in credit risk analytics with primary proficiency in risk and regulatory modeling for banking and financial services, working with global banks and/or banking clients.
2) Strong understanding of Credit analysis and policies
3) Good understanding of Risk Management principles
4) Experience in setting up teams and processes
5) Stakeholder management experience
6) Investigative outlook
7) Should be detail oriented
8) Should be strong with MS Excel Skill