Propelld - Senior Manager - Debt & Lending Alliances (5-10 yrs)
1. Managing fundraising initiative (debt/structured finance/ Co-lending) of the company to ensure clear visibility of funds / credit limit for ensuring Business growth and cash flow management
2. Nurture and develop extensive relationship (existing and new relationship) with Senior Bank Officials, NBFCs and FIs
3. Negotiation with different stakeholders (including, but not limited to, Banks, Investors, Rating agencies, Trustee, Legal Counsel)
4. Representing company to Investors, Banks, FI, Rating Agencies, Debenture Trustees, Registrars etc to ensure that the adequate credit limits are available which has in turn led to development of extensive relationships.
5. Responsible for liquidity and cash management which includes planning, cash flow monitoring, managing bank accounts, ensuring optimum utilization of funds including investment management.
6. Handling financial due-diligence and interfacing with bankers/due-diligence firm/lenders/ rating agency for any proposed transaction
7. Financial modelling in lines with the current and proposed business and operational strategy
8. Preparing loan proposals and Credit Monitoring Arrangement data (CMA) for term loan/cash credit lines/NCDs/Tier-II Capital/off-balance sheet funding and other instruments
9. Monitoring the Monthly/quarterly/annual reporting to investors/lenders/other stakeholders
10. Covenant tracking for various lenders / Co-lenders
11. Ensuring best practices for treasury controls are in place and are in compliance with the regulatory guidelines
12. Execute Assignment / Securitization/NCD transactions; Prepare pool, execute the transaction and prepare monthly payout reports.
13. Ensuring all debt covenant tracker and compliance of the same