Senior Human Resource Manager at Propel
Views:71 Applications:18 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
Propel - Manager - Information Technology (6-10 yrs)
- Leading a team of Engineers
- Troubleshoot hardware (laptop, Desktop, and Server) and software related issues
- Analyze business requirements by partnering with key stakeholders across the organization to develop solutions for IT needs
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Assuring all IT activities are performed within the parameters of applicable laws, codes, and regulations.
- Managing Switches, Routers and Firewall in setting up the policies and fine-tuning them
- Support in hardware and software upgrades, ensuring connectivity and maintenance of all internal systems
- Identify areas of concern and research, recommend, strategize and implement solutions
- Help define and maintain IT infrastructure strategy, architecture, and processes
- Overseeing and determining time frames for major IT projects including system updates, upgrades, migrations, and outages
- Design, develop, implement, and coordinate systems, policies, and procedures
- Help develop and implement IT policy and best practice guides for the organization
- Monitor network utilization and performance, implement procedures for network optimization, reliability, and availability
- Perform regular operation system reports and report them to senior staff
- Conduct regular system audits
- Manage IT staff by recruiting, training, and coaching employees, communicating job expectations, and appraising their performance
- Remaining up to date with advances in technology and industry best practices.
- Identifying opportunities for team training and skills advancement
- Perform regular checks on the network, data security, and vulnerability
- Should be flexible with shift rotation to support a 24X7 model
- Knowledge of the common application/web security and OWASP vulnerabilities.
- Knowledge of the encryption algorithms to protect sensitive information.
- Knowledge of PII, PCI, HIPPA, and GDPR compliance and how to implement.
- Understanding of security breaches of data-in-transit and data-at-rest and knowledge in implementation for both.
- Knowledge/Aware of finding the vulnerabilities of the third-party components/libraries used in the application and remediating vulnerabilities.
- Prior work experience as a Mid-level manager or in a related position.
- Strong knowledge of technical management and information analysis.
- Excellent knowledge of hardware and software systems.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent written and spoken communication
- Data center management and data governance skills.
- Knowledge of the best practices in the industry.
- Proven experience in managing IT infrastructure and services.
- Time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented.