Senior HR Executive at Promptcloud
Views:126 Applications:35 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
PromptCloud - Associate Product Manager (3-8 yrs)
PromptCloud is a Data as a Service company that helps businesses harness the power of data. Our technology fuels some of the most interesting big data projects in the world. We are a small bunch of people working towards shaping the imminent data-driven future by solving some of its fundamental and toughest challenges.
About the Role:
PromptCloud is looking for an associate product manager who will be responsible for day-to-day execution on key strategic initiatives. The scope of the role will include our product JobsPikr (http://jobspikr.com), as well as new product concepts were working on.
- Capture and document requirements in industry standard templates - which includes writing PRDs, user stories/acceptance criteria, as well as basic wireframing.
- Partner and collaborate with the front-end, data science & data delivery teams.
- Design wireframes, user flows or storyboards to establish user experiences that meet our needs to effectively collaborate with the technical teams.
- Work with the technical project manager to plan feature development/roll-out and participate in Agile ceremonies such as daily standups, backlog grooming and sprint planning
- 2+ years of product management experience.
- Ability to balance multiple priorities and meet predefined timelines.
- A high-level understanding of software engineering is expected. A computer science background is preferred.
- Experience working with or on data engineering/data science teams that build products for businesses to deliver data products or analytical services will be a big plus.
- Excellent oral/written communication and problem-solving skills.
What you'll get
The associate product manager role is an opportunity to work closely with the senior leadership team to utilize your full range of potential and fast-track your career growth. It presents a rare opportunity to be involved as a key player in some of the new product development projects were working on.
We are a 100% remote company and more details on PromptCloud's culture and how we work can be found in the PC 2.0 Culture Handbook shared here - https://www.promptcloud.com/life-at-promptcloud.
- An environment where each employee is celebrated.
- A one-time home office setup allowance, monthly allowances for internet bills, child care allowance for new mothers/single parents.
- Half-yearly performance appraisals
- Flexible working hours
- Competitive salary