Senior Talent Acquisition at Zyoin
Views:501 Applications:157 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:26
Projects Manager - Pre-Owned Vehicles Business (10-12 yrs)
You will be responsible for managing and executing the strategy for pre-owned vehicles business and other special projects. You will be responsible for setting up the global second hand marketplace for pre-owned vehicles and finding other revenue streams to monetize returned/exchanged/end-of-life vehicles.
- Market Entry: Identify potential markets based on geographic and psychographic factors to develop and establish a global second-hand market place. Identify latent needs of customers.
- Strategic Planning: Coordinate with country heads and senior management team to carry out product, sales and marketing planning for pre-owned vehicles in international markets. Develop a complete know-how of the regulations and industry players in respective countries.
- P&L Ownership: Prepare annual sales budget. Implement a sales plan to drive revenue growth and continuously monitor its effectiveness.
- Sales Campaign: Coordinate with Global Marketing team to plan & execute pre-owned vehicles campaigns. Continuously monitor efficiency and effectiveness of existing sales campaigns.
- Stakeholder management: Collaborate with internal teams to track the evaluation of internal systems and processes (website / app, etc.) and collaborate with external partners (agents / vendors / legal / registration) and evaluate their performance.
- Logistics management: Build effective partnerships for return logistics while minimizing costs.
- Business Development: Create separate business models for the following:
- Relatively new vehicles but returned due to complaints / exchanges
- Old functioning vehicles returned due to exchanges
- Old vehicles nearing end-of-life
- Special Projects: Conceptualize alternate projects/initiatives to drive revenues and align synergies with the core business.
Experience & Skills :
- MBA with 10-12 years of experience and preferably from e-Commerce/Automotive background
- Exceptional communication skills (written and verbal)
- Strong market scanning skills with expertise in market research
- Strong leadership skills with ability to motivate, coach, and mentor others
- Passion to lead in a chaotic startup environment with a strong entrepreneurial mindset
- Experience in handling high volume transactions & large teams
- Strong analytical skills and orientation to understanding numbers
- Ability to multitask and deal with multiple stakeholders
- Handled a highly target driven sales force / Leadership team
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast paced, hyper-normal growth environment
- Managed PnL and growth of a different verticals / organizations
- Highest level of professional integrity and honesty as well as personal credibility
Qualifications - MBA with 10-12 years of experience and preferably from e-Commerce/Automotive background