Talent Aquisition at Leading Recruitment Firm
Views:1339 Applications:83 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:51
Project & Quality Manager - HR Domain - Six Sigma/Black Belt Certified - eCommerce (9-12 yrs)
Looking for Manager Project and Quality for a leading eCommerce Company.
Must have: Six Sigma Black Belt /Quality
This role will closely with the HR Stakeholders, the role will blend both knowledge of HR process and best practice with a clear understanding of the project management discipline.
- Project management of the HR work streams associated with several major business change activities.
- Interface closely with the divisional HR team and key business stakeholders to ensure the smooth delivery of key HR processes and handover to BAU.
- Drive change management allied with Projects.
- Working with the HR Stakeholders and project team to ensure the delivery of key project milestones on time and within budget, resource and policy
- Creating and implementing change management strategies and plans that maximize adoption and usage and minimize resistance
- Tracking and monitoring progress and escalating business risks where appropriate
- Support the business partner to build frameworks to plan and manage the continuous process of change including dependencies, risk, potential scenarios ad options to mitigate.
- Ensure the project and BAU HR teams are regularly updated on project activity and consulted on key decisions in a timely and proactive manner.