Talent Acquisition Specialist at BioQuest Solutions Pvt Ltd
Views:933 Applications:287 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:158
Project/Program Management - Pharma (4-7 yrs)
- Manage day to day activities in project management of low to middle level projects.
- Ability to plan and execute different type of medical education & communication programs/deliverables such as
a. Brand Promotional Deliverables
b. Speaker Programs
c. Multimedia deliverables
d. Patient education Deliverables
e. IT enabled Programs
- Ensure detailed project implementation plans are created for the duration of the projects as appropriate.
- Maintain detailed project planning, update this planning on an ongoing basis and communicate changes to the project team and the sponsor.
- Proactively engage with clients to identify opportunities for continued business engagements.
- Manage Associate Project Manager and provide performance feedback and goal-setting.
- Identify issues that might delay the completion of the project and report the same to line authority.
- Ensure detailed project, implementation or actions plans are created for the duration of each project as appropriate
- Ensure projects have requirements documented and that project activity meets agreed project objectives
- Ensure monitoring of progress against all projects is timely and accurate and enables Sponsors and stakeholders have visibility and sufficient information to make the required decisions
- Deliver an effective and timely schedule of project communications liaising with the relevant Sponsors and stakeholders including the Communications Team
Project Delivery Approach :
- Be an advocate of the organization's Project Delivery Approach
- Facilitates sharing of best practices through informal communities of action, or formal training sessions to enable a consistent approach across all projects
- Encourage knowledge transfer and lessons learned activities within project teams to drive best practice
C. Key Measures :
- Ability to meet cost, time and quality objectives when delivering projects.
- Ensure robust project planning in conjunction with internal and external stakeholders.
- Adoption of PM processes and governance across the key business areas.
- Feedback on services provided by the PM and improved stakeholder perception in regards to PM services and value to the business.
- Develop project/program management and planning skills.
- Ability to manage a range of projects types and complex business initiatives and change programs
- Ownership of the organization's Project Delivery Approach, its implementation, establishment and iteration
- Ability to juggle different projects/priorities and deliver high quality outcomes under pressure
- Experience of resource planning against the prioritized portfolio of projects and ability to manage project
1. Interpersonal Relations
5. Achievement Orientation
6. Time Management
E. Work Conditions & Environment
9 hours a day
5 days a week
Minimal travel, based on assignments