Consultant at Antal International
Views:1315 Applications:30 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:18
Project Manager - Wellness/Spa Industry (8-10 yrs)
What will I be doing?
- Create the project plans that involves complex data migration
- Drive execution of the project plan and address customer issues in a timely fashion to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Work with customers to help them adopt solutions to streamline operations and increase revenue
- Support the customers for any issues
- Experience in managing data migration project is an added advantage
- Identify & mitigate the risks involved
- Independently handling customer on boarding procedure
- Ensure timely communication for internal & external key stakeholders
- Stay up-to-date with product knowledge, business flow, sales process and market dynamic.
- Maintain complete documentations and follow Organizational processes to ensure successful Implementation of products.
- Experience in the wellness/spa industry a plus
What skills do I need?
- Strong project management skills
- Excellent Written and Verbal Communication Skills
- Strong logical, analytical and problem solving skills
-Ability to interact with global customers
- Ability to prioritize projects and deliverables
- Strong Understanding of business & technology
- Negotiation & Consultative Abilities
- Ability to understand, articulate and manage customer expectations
- Open to travel to customer locations on short notice, when required.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, ever changing, start up environment
- 8 - 10 years of experience in managing projects & teams of different sizes (small and large)
- A minimum of four years- work experience in project management
- A 4 year degree in engineering or equivalent
- PMP is an added advantage
- You will receive a competitive salary and every employee receives equity in the company
- You will receive medical coverage for yourself and your immediate family
- We believe in holistic, enriching lives. We want you to work passionate, but sane hours. Our employees receive unlimited vacation, in turn we expect employees to act with integrity
- Employees are served healthy breakfast, lunch and snacks on every weekday
- Social activities are part of our culture; regular outings include company celebrations, team outings, movies, social work, outdoor activities and more
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.