Consultant at DelverveHR
Views:441 Applications:128 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:110
Project Manager - Warehouse Construction (8-25 yrs)
Project Manager - Warehouse Construction
- Understanding project scope, specifications, timeline, estimation of resources, baseline planning
- Conducting site visits and gathering all project site relevant local data including logistic challenges, materials sources and rates, identifying local resources, etc.
- Coordinating from office for executing civil construction projects within cost & time norms
- Preparing cost estimates for the captive and external Projects
- Managing preparation of tenders to contractors/sub-contractors
- Planning material & developing vendors for obtaining timely procurement of materials
- Involved in the preparation of BOQ and checking & certification of bills
- Anchoring on-site construction activities to ensure completion of project within time & cost parameters
- Administering contracts and procurements to the full satisfaction of senior management and as per organizational goals
- Taking lead on technical aspects of new tenders and providing all technical inputs to the Tendering & Business Development unit, for various projects
- Tender cost estimation and budgetary controls
- Project detailing and co-ordination with the top management to establish the scope, timeline and budget
- Contract formation in co-ordination with the company's contract cell
- Identification of potential vendors having similar experience
- Managing Floating of inquiries to potential vendors, receipt of proposals, proposal analysis, negotiation, management approval and award of contract
- MIS reporting to the top management
- Co-ordination with the architect, structural engineer, technology providers, suppliers, etc. in terms of project requirement
- Technical inputs to the Business development and tendering team on upcoming new opportunities
- Overall Procurement and design management including cost monitoring and controls as per agreed Capex, support in construction management, planning for long lead and coordinating for timely delivery, procurement compliance and representing Audit and commercial controls, Timely Vendor payments, Value Engineering for cost reduction, Regularization of Variation Orders, etc.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.