HR Manager at Yo HR Consultancy
Views:1673 Applications:93 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:53
Project Manager - Terminal Automation & Smart City Projects (10-20 yrs)
This position will introduce and drive business focused project management across Terminal Automation and smart City projects.
Key Responsibility Areas
- Responsible for the successful initiation, planning, design, execution, monitoring, controlling and closure of a Terminal automation and Smart City project.
- Establish technical project scope, requirements and timelines.
- Provides direction and management of all Terminal automation and smart city related issues in accordance with contractual obligations.
- Plan, organize, and supervise the work of the Terminal automation and smart city team members to ensure all work in performed within the parameters of the project schedule.
- Responsible forecast, schedule and time control for meeting customers and vendors to optimize the technical requirements.
- Responsible for the support of other involved manager of the project to meet project goals and objectives.
- Bringing the change order to improve the Gross profit.
- Timely billing and mitigate the unbilled revenue, controlling customer for conducting Timely FAT and SAT.
- Update and Liaise with the Project Management and engineering team constantly about changes made in the field to ensure timely processing of contract change orders.
- Initiate risk assessment of Terminal automation and smart city project, review and endorse risk assessment results and recommend course of action to ensure mitigation of risks.
- Works with other managers, project engineers, and discipline leads to develop budgets, schedules, and plans for the various elements of the project. Ensures that the project meets or exceeds goals established in these plans.
- Coordinate with local authorities and third parties related to all necessary terminal automation and smart city requirements for the project.
- Inspires consumer confidence through professional presence and self-confidence.
- Attending all the meetings with customer and consultant.
Skills and Competency
- Experience with managing complex Terminal Automation Projects
- Experience in the construction of large industrial or infrastructural projects is highly preferred
- BE (Electronics or Instrumentation).
- 10-14 Years of relevant experience from TAS/Smart city background.