Talent Acquisition specialist at Priffy Private limited
Views:152 Applications:20 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Project Manager - Technical (16-26 yrs)
Project Manager- Technical
- Responsible for supporting and driving projects for day-to-day project planning and delivery, drive scheduling, strategic planning, issues resolution, and scope definition for end to end projects, including tracking of development and test cycles across all relevant engineering and business teams, and to drive the daily change control and communication strategy.
- Documents process enhancements and proposed change management solutions that improve process efficiency.
Employees at all levels are expected to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job
- Own the customer experience - think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touch point, and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff - be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences
- Win as a team - make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System - a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company - by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities
- Learn underlying system technologies that are being delivered in the project.
- Evaluate time, cost and scope estimates and document for stakeholders.
- Support and conduct kick-off calls to launch new projects with stakeholders
- Develop a detailed project plan
- Formulate a communication strategy for all project stakeholders and partners
- Release management ,Change Management
- Publish periodic status reports both on Confluence and through other established channels.
- Organize and conduct standing meetings to advance project delivery.
- Escalate risks and blockers threatening the successful delivery of projects
- Displays in-depth knowledge of, and ability to apply, project management skills.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Project Management Principles
- Principles of Object-oriented design
- Model-view-controller (MVC) architecture
- Data structures; JSON parsing, arrays, hashes
- Security; OAuth, Single Sign-On (SSO)
- Bachelor's/PG Degree or Equivalent
Field of Study:
- Computer Science, Engineering, or related technical field
- Agile Development, Scrum Methodology, or related certifications a plus
Years of Experience:
- Generally requires 15+ years related experience
Job Type: Full-time (Work from office)
Pay: 16 LPA - 26 LPA
Schedule: 8 hour shift (Day shift)
Ability to commute/relocate: Hyderabad.
Education: Bachelor's/PG (Required)
Experience: Project Management: 15 years (Preferred)
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.