Senior Consultant at Crescendo
Views:1013 Applications:302 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:48
Project Manager - Strategy & Operations Consulting - KPO (8-12 yrs)
Project Manager - Strategy Consulting - KPO/Research (8-12 Years)
- Strategy consulting job opportunity in Noida for a passionate individual having 8+ Years of experience in Strategic Research & Consulting who will be advising clients on strategy (market opportunity, market entry, sector trend analysis, impact assessment, competitive intelligence & business strategy) and will be responsible for project delivery.
- The client is looking for someone who will be supporting and advising CXO level executives (US Based Strategy Client) and will be executing complex strategic research assignments through primary research and secondary research.
If you feel this is right opportunity for you, feel free to read on and apply.
Your Employer: A leading, global firm providing innovative Business Intelligence, Research and Knowledge Process Outsourcing (KPO) solutions.
- Managing and executing end to end projects related to Strategy consulting, Technology roadmaps & Growth and innovation led strategies.
- Developing route to market strategy and recommendation with market sizing, competition benchmarking, sector trend analysis & impact assessment and innovation scouting.
- Handling project management and delivery of research engagements, involving intensive primary inputs and insights Go-to-Market strategy formulation
- Responsible for communicating with the client, work planning, developing, coaching, inspiring and evaluating team members of the entire strategy consulting domain.
- Acting as a thought partner who is experienced in project management, task orientation and is efficient in driving project efficiency
- Storyboarding and creating error-free concise client ready presentations. Comprehend abstract ideas and conceptualize customized, analytical, visually appealing and easy to comprehend frameworks
- A CA, or post graduate in Finance / Commerce from Tier 1 / Tier 2 college with relevant experience ranging between 8-12 years in handling strategic research and consulting projects in a Global strategy consulting firm..
- Team leading experience of at least 4-5 years.
- Strong project management and client relationship management skills
- Excellent Analytical skills, written, oral and presentation skills.
What is in it for you?
- An opportunity to define, lead and coordinate the operations of the company.
- High learning and growth opportunities.