Branch Manager at Pylon Management Consulting
Views:1222 Applications:406 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Project Manager - Strategy Consulting (3-5 yrs)
We are currently looking for a Project Manager to be responsible for developing detailed project plans, ensuring resource availability and allocation, overseeing, and ensuring project is delivered on time within stipulated budget and scope. This role requires a high degree of problem solving and analytical skills, project management skills, along with the ability & maturity to navigate multiple stakeholders
Objective of this Role
- Assist and communicate with executives in decision-making, program management, and implementation of various organization level initiatives
- Help in establishing organization's roadmap, strategy implementation, and oversee development of a few key initiatives
- Oversee planning, implementation and ensuring smooth handover of the process/project within stipulated timelines and budget.
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress
- Perform risk management analysis to reduce project risks.
- Manage changes to the project scope, schedule and project costs using appropriate verification techniques
- Develop comprehensive project plans to share with clients and stakeholders
- Perform other related duties as assigned
Skills & Experience
- 3-5 years of experience as Project Manager.
- Proven experience in organizing and aligning multiple teams and departments
- Proven working experience in project management
- Effective communication, project management discipline, foster trusted relationship with clients and internal stakeholders.
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with Project Management tools is a plus.
- Ability to govern multiple projects
Qualifications and Experience Required
Minimum Qualifications Bachelor/ Post Graduate Degree; PMP certification is a plus
Experience 3-5 years prior experience in Project Management role