Careers at Optum, a UnitedHealth Group Company
Views:4064 Applications:27 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Project Manager - SSIS/SQL Server (11-15 yrs)
Position Description :
We are currently looking for a dedicated professional to fulfill the following job responsibilities:
- Delivery Management: Ensuring that all Incidents, Problem Tickets, Work Orders and other relevant deliverables are of highest quality and delivered on time, while trying to optimize the services continuously at all times. Ensuring that service levels are being adhered to at all times. Causal analysis
- Budget Management: Taking ownership of managing budget for the complete suite of applications
- Team & Resource Management: Hiring, Appraisals, Retention, Pyramid Management, Travel, Training, Team motivation and strong team connect, Optimize the mix of resources to obtain maximum results at lowest cost
- Quality Management: QMS compliance, ensuring superior delivery quality, continuous improvement.
- Communication Management: Keeping the partners and all stakeholders informed about all engagement metrics at all times, Dashboard reporting.
- Assist SSMO teams with problem triage, categorization (break/fix vs. enhancement), root cause analysis and ability to duplicate a problem
- Collect, analyze and report SLA and SSMO metrics data (and take corrective actions as warranted)
- Resolve issues with application-level service performance
- Identify, sponsor and implement continuous improvement initiatives within the SSMO unit
- Issue Resolution
- Participate in on-call responsibilities 24x7x365; especially in War-Rooms (P1 and P2 Issues)
- Has awareness of DevOps and other Agile methodologies
- Has awareness on DevOps tools and atleast have working experience on two of them
- Acts with urgency and adopts changes quickly and helps being a change agent
- Working experience on SSIS, ETL and SQL Server
Desired Skills :
- 11+ years of relevant IT experience
- Thorough understanding of how production support and maintenance activities are carried out
- Should be open to work in extended shifts and during US day time hours
- Strong people connect and able to build strong relationships
- Any experience on QlikView will be a preference
- Familiarity with ITIL framework and IT operational best practices is desired
- Deal effectively will technical and business management
- Have managed development and support for large, critical applications preferably on multiple platforms. Healthcare experience is a plus
- Have strong verbal and written communications skills
To be considered for this position, applicants need to meet the qualifications listed in this posting.
Required Qualifications :
-Minimum Education (fed from GSS)
-7+ years of full Software Development Life Cycle experience
- Health care industry experience
Technology Careers with Optum. Information and technology have amazing power to transform the health care industry and improve people's lives. This is where it's happening. This is where you'll help solve the problems that have never been solved. We're freeing information so it can be used safely and securely wherever it's needed. We're creating the very best ideas that can most easily be put into action to help our clients improve the quality of care and lower costs for millions. This is where the best and the brightest work together to make positive change a reality. This is the place to do your life's best work.SM
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.