Marketing Manager at Irys (India) R&D Pvt. Ltd.
Views:162 Applications:48 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:19
Project Manager - Software Solutions (2-4 yrs)
Purpose of the role:
We're looking for a project manager to manage development, deployment and training for an inventory tracking application used in the jewellery industry globally.
You'll be part of a team that's responsible for the full software development life cycle of ideas, from conception to deployment and training.
As a project manager, you should be comfortable with SDLC processes and tools. As an indication, you will have at least 2-3 years experience (post qualification or equivalent).
1. Work collaboratively across the team to ideate software solutions
2. Translate requirements received from the business team into tasks for the software team, working closely with senior software engineers
3. Set up processes that will help improve the efficiency of the team and the quality of the application developed
4. Identify tools that will help implement the processes mentioned in the point above and help the team use those tools
5. Ensure timely delivery of functionality to both internal and 3rd party stakeholders
6. Ensure timely and thorough handover of deliverables to the support team for post deployment support
7. Input into the writing of technical documentation
1. Experience in working as part of a multidisciplinary team
2. Excellent communication skills
3. Proven experience as a project manager or similar role
4. Experience delivering high quality products in a timely manner
5. Knowledge of the Agile Software Development Lifecycle
6. Knowledge of project management tools like Jira, Trello, Confluence, Microsoft Teams etc.