Founder at Serving Skill
Views:166 Applications:60 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Project Manager -Software Consulting - Pharma/Life Science (10-15 yrs)
- Review project scope and deliverables with leads for task planning, effort estimate and resource requirement.
- Develop detailed project plan using Microsoft Project.
- Formulate project charter outlining scope, risks, assumptions, deliverables, timelines, resources and budget.
- Organize & lead project Kick-Offs and status meetings.
- Track project progress, prepare and distribute status report to internal and external stakeholders.
- Effectively manage changing priorities, project risks & issues along with impact and mitigation plan.
- Ability to manage multiple projects of varying scale & complexity.
- Coordinate and motivate project resources for quality delivery by following defined SDLC process.
- Escalate critical issues to leadership & management for timely resolution
- Consistently interact with clients to manage project expectations and deliverables within allocated timelines and budget.
- Conducting post project evaluation and identifying successful and unsuccessful project elements.
- Facilitating change requests for major impact on scope, schedule, resourcing and budget.
- Is a software product company that provides SaaS as well as on-prem solutions for pharmaceutical & biotech companies. There is a dependency on engineering team for timely releases & issue resolution.
- Person should have an understating of SDLC & be able to collaborate with the product dev team to plan the implementation timelines.
- Ability to manage multiple projects. We do not expect crazy work hours, but we do expect ability to drive multiple projects & priorities.
- Ability to work with shared resources particularly SMEs & resources who are not needed full time for the length of project e.g. installation team.
- Disciplined personality for consistent & timely communication of status reports, updates of project plan etc.
- Excellent verbal & written communication etiquettes & skills
- Bachelor's or master's degree in computer science or related field.
- Proven experience in software project management
- Strong understanding of project management methodologies.
- Experience with MS Office (Project Plan, Excel, PowerPoint, Word), SharePoint, Jira.
- PMP certification is a plus.
- Pharmacovigilance or Life Science work experience is a big plus.
- Managing an enterprise application Implementation-Min 5 years.
- Enterprise application built for end users (Not IT users)
- Worked at SIS e.g., Accenture, Deloitte, Capgemini etc.
- Career Project Management Professional.
Certifications: PMP (must have); Safe 2 (nice to have)
- MBA (Preferred)
- Microsoft project plan-skill level-Advanced
Pre-Covid: No Travel
Post Covid: Travel to US, EU or Japan (Once in two months)
Work Hours: Must be able to have meetings in U.S. morning time i.e., IST evenings.
Required Qualification :
- Graduation - Bachelor of Computer Science (B.Sc. (Computer Science)) in Other - Not Required Per/CGPA
Note: Bachelor's or master's degree in computer science or related field.