Project Manager - Smart Transportation - Center of Excellence - PMP (7-12 yrs)
Industry - IT-Software / Software Services
Category - IT & Systems
Job Type - Permanent
Job Duration -
Job Description - Taking ownership of end-to-end project management. Primary responsibilities include: conceptualization, planning, scheduling, budgeting, risk management, stakeholder management and project delivery on agreed timelines.
The client is revolutionising the smart transportation space with an easy-to-use managed service, fleets and drivers can access and self-manage driving performance anytime, anywhere.
- Handling two portfolios across hardware and software
- Manage the ROI for all the internal (primary) and external (secondary) projects
- Managing data and segregating it into different buckets
- Conceptualization, planning, scheduling, budgeting, risk management, stakeholder management and project delivery on agreed timelines
- Hands on experience with application development /product implementation projects with high complexity
- Evaluate overall project health based on time, resources, and budget and accurately communicate issues and concerns early to the Management team
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Minimum 7 years total experience , with 4-6 years experience in project management
- PMP Certification is a must
- Good understanding of SDLC, principals of LEAN, six Sigma, Prince 2 or ILT certification
- Experience in AI & other emerging technologies related project and product management
- Certified Scrum Master or expert knowledge of waterfall and agile PM principles
- Exposure to cross-functional collaboration
- Microsoft Office Suite, MS Project, Visio, and Jira
- Stakeholder management with internal and external counterparts
- Strategic thinking to manage growth both in resources and locations
- Solution oriented and bias for action in a fast moving environment
- Superior communication and collaboration skills
- Willingness to work to support US work timings, 1-10 pm
Good to Haves:
- Monitor program effectiveness and identify developmental opportunities
- Automotive/Aviation Industry experience would be preferred, not mandatory
- Project management along with implementation experience would be preferred
- MPM, CSM, CAPM, PMP, PMI-ACP certification and Six Sigma experience is a plus
- Green/Black belt certified preferred and familiarity with 6 Sigma methodologies preferred
- Opportunity to work with a market leader in emerging technologies space
- Market leading compensation
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Shweta Mehra on +91 124 452 5484.
Contact - Shweta Mehra - +91 124 452 5484
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.