Project Manager/Senior Project Manager - Robotics Automation & Analytics - KYC/Banking Domain (3-7 yrs)
Senior project manager for a Robotics Automation and Analytics Project within the KYC space in banking middle and back office operations. Key responsibilities include end-to-end project management, stakeholder management and business development. The candidate directly reports to Senior AVP, Analytics Consulting.
Responsibilities and Duties :
Project Management :
- Responsible for end-to-end delivery of the project from requirements gathering, design, development, testing, deployment, and post implementation support
- Resource management in terms of work allocation, assigning and monitoring deliverables, identifying potential roadblocks and defining mitigation plans, maintaining the time sheets of ~10-15 member team.
- Documentation of project related information like Business Requirements, Terms of Reference, Change Management strategy, training materials, technical documentation etc.
- Flexibility to travel to client location for supporting project deployment, training and other client presentations
Stakeholder Management :
- Responsible for effective communication with the business leads & operations team from the client side.
- Ability to liase with multiple teams by defining clear responsibilities and project deliverables.
- Preparing business MI like resource utilization reports, gantt charts etc. and present the reports to various stakeholders
- Responsible for communication on project progress to the business on a timely basis by creating required power point/MI reports
Business Development :
- Identifying new opportunities within the client, participating process walkthroughs, analyzing feasibility of expansion, creating business proposals etc.
- Prepare business cases by thorough analysis of scope, estimated time lines for delivery, cost and potential benefit analysis, design and implementation methodologies.
Education Qualifications :
- Post-graduate with an MBA from any reputed institutes (IIM graduates are preferred)
- B.Tech / B.E from any of the reputed institutes preferred
- 3-5 years of experience in Project Management, IT consulting, IT Product Development
- Experience as a team lead/manager, with at least 5-10 reportees. Experience in banking domain specifically in KYC space is preferred
- Medium- High Proficiency Level expected- C#, Excel VBA and Microsoft Office Tools
- Low-Medium Proficiency Level expected- Python, R and SAS
Summary from my end- Please Look for someone having 5-10 reportees.
Primary Skill look at - C#, Excel VBA and Microsoft Office Tools(Look for all)
Secondary Skill- Python, R and SAS(Any 1 or 2 of these will do)