Core Team Member at Blume Ventures
Views:191 Applications:67 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
Project Manager - Scrum - Consulting Firm (4-8 yrs)
Plan, develop and execute a series of agile projects to create dashboards, basic analytics and predictive analytics supporting operations excellence. Manage project scrum teams and coach teams to implement agile project management methodologies involved in delivery of various IT software development and implementation projects for the Client .
Key Responsibilities :
- Manage end-to-end implementation and Integration of products as per the client's business process requirements.
- Maintaining Project Key Performance Indicators of customer product adoption.
- Conduct Project kick-off meetings and project review meetings.
- Identify project milestones and track project schedule against these milestones.
- Monitor and control project deliverables and resources against Contract.
- Report on project status, progress, risks and issues to senior management and customer.
- 4 to 8 years in Client facing environment.
- Experience with Sprint planning methodology.
- Strong oral and written communication skills; excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
- Proven ability to drive project planning and execution process and add value beyond just a task oriented doer or project manager
- Familiarity with systems development lifecycle (SDLC)
- Proven ability to function in a fast moving and rapidly evolving environment
- Bachelor's Degree required