Talent Acquisition Lead at Caliber Management Services
Views:114 Applications:21 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Project Manager - SAP PMP Certified (8-10 yrs)
Profile- Project Manager SAP PMP Certified
Remuneration-Best in the industry.
Experience - 8 to 12 years in experience in Pharma, FMCG or other B2B industry preferred in the context of supporting sales & distribution on SAP. Experience in S4HANA, SAP SD in Pharma, Nutraceuticals, CPG from industry perspective in industry or consulting roles.
Immediate joiners preferred .Max notice 45 days .
Work across functional areas including Sales & Marketing, Customer Service, Supply Chain, Finance & Accounting and Quality Management; collaborates with internal master data, enterprise architecture, CRM, commerce, and HR teams
- Apply deep SAP knowledge to strengthen process with integrations and automations
- Opportunity to explore and advise the business teams across five European countries.
Key Responsibilities :
- Work with the business/functional users to identify enhancements, process automation and integration opportunities.
- Support interfaces with customers and warehouses for order and invoice processing.
- Work with data analytics team to help their understanding of data assets in SAP for creating Sales, S&OP, FP&A, and Quality analytics reports.
Internal: SAP CoE, Analytics, Digital Teams, Program Management CoE,
External: Implementation partners,
- Experience in S4HANA, SAP SD in Pharma, Nutraceuticals, CPG from industry perspective in industry or consulting roles.
- Experience in EDI integrations in B2B context with customers/3PL/ suppliers, brokers such as OpenText/Edicom/GHX and SAP PI interfaces.
- Exposure to SAP BW/ BO and data warehousing.
- Experience in both implementation and support projects.
- Exposure to automation/ RPA.
- Project management background and familiar with PMI & Agile project methodologies
Educational Qualifications: Top Tier masters or bachelors/masters degree in business or engineering.
Experience Required: Minimum 8 years of experience in a consulting firm or in the industry. Prior experience in Pharma, FMCG or other B2B industry preferred in the context of supporting sales & distribution on SAP.
Key Personal Attributes:
- Good communication skills, reasoning, and analytical ability.
- Strong program and project management skills.
- Good at networking and influencing internal and project teams to elicit requirements and drive adoption.
- Willing to get hands dirty in building/tweaking reports as individual contributor .