Project Manager - SAP PM (8-15 yrs)
About the client:
- Company Name: Odiware technologies Pvt Ltd
- Industries: IT Services & Consulting
- Company Type: MNC
- Funding Stage: Other
- Headquarter Location: Bangalore
- Nature of Offering: Service
- Founding Year: 2017
- No of Employees: 51-200
Minimum 8 to 15 years of Project management experience
- Agile scrum master certification, PMP certification and Solid experience is scrum methodology and agile software development using Atlassian JIRA tool.
- Act as liaison between stakeholders and teams to negotiate Sprint scope and has Sprint planning, Daily sprints, Sprint retrospectives, Backlog grooming.
- The SAP PM shall be responsible for completion of the project on time, on budget and meeting the requirements. Will perform a variety of tasks including coordinating all resources and stakeholders, planning, and setting milestones, assigning responsibilities and monitoring, summarizing, and communicating the progress of the project.
- The person should have strong inter-personal skills to manage conflicts and challenging situations.
It is also expected that the person could provide adequate reports to the higher management which are meaningful and informative.
- The person would be required to manage a pool of technology resources in terms of mentoring, coaching, conducting appraisals etc. for retaining, motivating, and giving them career development.
- Complete ownership and management of project objectives, risks, and personnel
- Manage project dependencies Represent project in various cross-project forum.
- Establish engagement and operating model with various stakeholders Business Analysts, Technology Architecture, QA, Infrastructure etc
- Monitor current working practices and where necessary advice on suitable improvements!