Senior Executive at Flexability by AMS
Views:149 Applications:28 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Project Manager - SAP Finance - Manufacturing Firm (8-15 yrs)
1. Candidate would be a part of the "Group IT team" and report to Business Excellence Head
2. Candidate should have at least 12+ years of overall experience including 10+ years of SAP implementation, Roll-outs across SAP FICO modules and other interface applications.
3. Should have worked on FICO modules like GL, Asset Accounting, AP, AR, Product Costing, Profitability Analysis, Material Ledger, Variant Configuration, Actual costing
4. Must have worked on at least 2 full life-cycle SAP implementations or Rollouts within India.
5. Should have good design and configuration knowledge in processes like Made to Order, Made to Stock, Process orders, Discrete and Repetitive processes, Batch costing, Variant configuration, ML closing, Settlement processes, Form based reporting, Cost center planning and budgeting, Financial consolidation
6. Must have strong experience in developing interfacing applications like E-Collections, Bank reconciliation, Forex automation, LC modules, EXIM etc. Knowledge of GST processes and integration knowledge of cross modules with FICO is needed
7. Must be very fluent in month end closing processes related to FICO modules
8. Should have experience managing cross functional teams of 4-5 nos. Candidates with PMP certification will be preferred
9. Work closely with the business in providing the thought leadership in laying out the IT automation roadmap for Finance and Costing areas
10. Should have good integration knowledge of SD, MM, PP, PS and BI areas. Familiarity with new suite of applications like S/4 HANA, SAP BTP, SAP Cloud, RPA, etc will be an advantage.
Decision making authority (Decisions expected)
Single point of contact for ongoing SAP Rollouts/Projects and their schedules, constraint management, team management - internal and external
Conflict resolution within internal and external teams
Educational Background and Work Experience:
1. Commerce background - Candidates with qualifications like CA, ICWA, MBA would be given preference but not a MUST
2. Would prefer candidates only from Manufacturing companies
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.