HR - Talent Acquisition at Pioneer Financial & Management Services Ltd
Views:344 Applications:80 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:12
Project Manager Role - IT Infrastructure Cloud (8-15 yrs)
Job Description :
The incumbent will be responsible for Cloud Architecture solution designing (including Security & Privacy Controls) & Infrastructure setup.
Qualification & Experience:
- BE / B.Tech [CS / EC / IT].
Total Experience - 8-15 Years of experience
- Minimum 4 years experience in Cloud Architecture Designing and Infra setup. Must have independent hands-on experience of designing and implementing solutions for cloud projects.
- AWS Certified Solution Architect Professional or equivalent or AWS Certified Solutions Architect with 2 Yrs exp post certification.
- Good experience and hands on Pipeline creation, design using Pipeline tools like Jenkins
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Cloud Specific Security/Privacy Certification is desired.
Desired Experience :
- Subject Matter Expert (SME) for Cloud Service Provider-specific services viz AWS, Azure.
- Excellent experience in Pipeline design and creation using Pipeline tools
- Coordinate with the Product team to align solutions on the cloud platform.
- Proactively aligning Newgen solutions with upcoming Cloud services/technologies.
- Work with the implementation team in designing cloud solution architecture for the customers.
- Prepare SOPs for effective cloud management.
- Cloud Architecture Optimization [Cost, Performance etc].
- Responsible for helping to create a knowledge base for further reference by the production support team.
- Initial Cloud Infra Setup as per requirement, if required in case of the complex Solutions.