AM - Leadership Hiring at Maquette Consulting Group
Views:2782 Applications:85 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Project Manager - Research & Development - FMCG (8-15 yrs)
- Responsible for leading and managing multiple and complex ingredients or package spec changes, and/ or product reformulations from idea prioritized by the business, to successful startup within agreed timeframes.
- Ensures clarity of scope, and conducts kick of meetings with key stakeholders, assess the risk and impact of the proposed change.
- Develops an MS Project plan to meet deadlines and manage the agreed impact/risk mitigation plan
- Works with the key stakeholders to drive the preparation of the appropriate Stage-Gate approval documentation and manages the approval in the appropriate forum.
- Builds and nurtures relationships with peers and external contacts to ensure maximum efficiency and effectiveness of project management.
- Works with SC finance to ensure savings calculations are correct and ensures the information in these documents utilizes the best available information from all functions.
- Prepare project reports and project updates, presenting these to the R&T Leadership team on a monthly basis.
- Proactively identifies issues within projects and works with the project team to develop contingency plans to address risks. Escalates in a timely manner if support is needed.
- Ensures all capital appropriations required for each project are developed and submitted for business approval.
- Works with minimal supervision, and contributes to the development of the function, including peer review, advice, mentoring, and training of innovation personnel and of the project team
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.