AM - Leadership Hiring at Maquette Consulting Group
Views:1467 Applications:74 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Project Manager - Research & Development - FMCG (8-15 yrs)
- Responsible for leading and managing multiple and complex ingredients or package spec changes, and/ or product reformulations from idea prioritized by the business, to successful startup within agreed timeframes.
- Ensures clarity of scope, and conducts kick of meetings with key stakeholders, assess the risk and impact of the proposed change.
- Develops an MS Project plan to meet deadlines and manage the agreed impact/risk mitigation plan
- Works with the key stakeholders to drive the preparation of the appropriate Stage-Gate approval documentation and manages the approval in the appropriate forum.
- Builds and nurtures relationships with peers and external contacts to ensure maximum efficiency and effectiveness of project management.
- Works with SC finance to ensure savings calculations are correct and ensures the information in these documents utilizes the best available information from all functions.
- Prepare project reports and project updates, presenting these to the R&T Leadership team on a monthly basis.
- Proactively identifies issues within projects and works with the project team to develop contingency plans to address risks. Escalates in a timely manner if support is needed.
- Ensures all capital appropriations required for each project are developed and submitted for business approval.
- Works with minimal supervision, and contributes to the development of the function, including peer review, advice, mentoring, and training of innovation personnel and of the project team