HR - Talent Acquisition at Pioneer Financial & Management Services Ltd
Views:581 Applications:139 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
Project Manager - Regulatory Reporting Domain - Banking (7-14 yrs)
We are looking for a Team Lead/ PM - Regulatory Reporting India/ RBI.
- Looking for Techno Functional person who takes care of regulatory reporting
- Must have Transactional Regulatory reporting experience for Indian Banking
- Must be a Team leader//PM in his current role
Direct Responsibilities :
- Lead the detailed project plan and schedules.
- Work closely with Business Analyst / IT leads to define Functional / Technical requirements to be delivered.
- Manage vendor relationship and ensure deliveries according to project timeline.
- Ensure the execution and delivery of project milestones according toPMI standard project governance & methodology.
- Monitor project progress and ensure proper coordination between project stakeholders through project and coordination committees.
- Anticipate and escalate potential risks impacting scope, timeline, cost, etc. to the division heads and/or stakeholders as appropriate.
- Prepare and chair business steering committee.
- Maintain an awareness of potential dependencies with other projects and their impact.
- Ensure good relationship with business sponsors and stakeholders.
Technical & Behavioral Competencies :
Technical Competencies :
- Min 7 years of experience as project manager within banking industry ideally in wealth management.
- Proven experience on managing project team and senior management stakeholders.
- Strong knowledge of Regulatory Reporting for banks integration/migration project of reporting modules.
Behavioural Competencies :
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, managers, and subject matter experts.
- Proactive, positive attitude and desire to work as a team and help project team to achieve its objectives.
- Synthesis and coordination skills, focused communication to management and stakeholders.
- Strong Banking domain knowledge
- Project management experience
- Planning, execution and rollout
- Basic SQL knowledge
- RBI/ ADF/ CDR reporting knowledge
- Good communication skills:
- IT project management exp
- Banking domain is must
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.