Consultant at Search Synergy
Views:146 Applications:36 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:19
Project Manager - Real Estate/Infrastructure (10-12 yrs)
Project Manager will assist the General Manager - Projects in successful management of the project. He will be assisted by either an outsourced PMC or by an inhouse team for site.
- Independently able to handle large projects with multiple contractors.
- Should be able to handle local environment.
Ideal Candidate Profile:
a. Qualification: B.E. (civil) or Diploma in civil engineering. PG qualifications will be an advantage.
b. Experience: B.E. with 10-12 years or Diploma with 18 years. Should have good experience in large industrial projects, having successfully completed the project to commissioning stages.
c. Well versed with -
- Project planning and monitoring using MSP.
- Modern construction methods / practices.
- Should be good at project coordination with all stake holders.
- Should have technical expertise in ensuring quality works.
- Should be very good at quality assurance systems.
- Good written and verbal skills in English & local language.
- Good understanding of contracts administration.
- Should be able to understand local development rules.
- Good at management reporting.
- Should be capable of handling junior engineers in the team and PMC.
- Willing to work long hours as required.
- Required to travel for work as required.
- Should be sincere, honest and a reliable resource.
- Should be up to date on safe work practices. That is, shall have very good knowledge of HSE practices.
- Seeking long term association and career with the organization.