Recruitment Executive at GEEPl
Views:353 Applications:37 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Project Manager/Project Director - O&G Division - EPC Firm (10-24 yrs)
- Responsible and accountable to manage the execution of construction, commissioning and hand over of engineering projects. He shall report to the Contract Manager.
- Single point responsibility for the execution of Company engineering projects during the execution phase.
- Ensure that HSE matters are given due consideration in project planning.
- Ensure projects are executed in line with Company / International / Shell standards and specifications.
- Actively pursue the evaluation and application of new technology in order to optimise future developments in terms of cost and operability.
- Supervise, advise and guide the discipline personnel to ensure that their work is of the required quality. Highlight issues that may arise in priorities, workload, competency, etc.
- To develop the construction plan for each project to achieve the specified project /construction specific deliverables.
- To exercise control over manpower and material resources in order to execute the project within budget, schedule, quality and HSE requirements.
- To exercise change control and variance control on each project/ construction work.
- To ensure the communication with, and involvement of, all interested construction personnel to each project/ construction work.
- To report progress on project/ construction work in a timely manner, highlighting issues which could impact on quality, cost, schedule and/or HSE matters.
- To actively train and encourage the development of Omani personnel to fulfill different construction roles.
The Cluster Manager will be responsible for planning and execution of the following services/construction activities of his respective area:
- Rig Location Construction, including maintaining Buffers.
- New Flowline Installation & Hook-up
- Conversion Jobs
- Other routine jobs
- ODC projects like Pipelines, Headers, MSVs, MFMs and other Adhoc Projects.